Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trustedplayer.

hello ,
    i'v suggestion to add command "/h" for trustedplayer.
    they will use /h <id> of the player who need help
    and the player will be in redcolor .
    example:
    robijekral: "zOOz" in redcolor . use /sc to get extra weapons.

Broadcasting the help in main chat is way convenient and comparatively less time consuming without the thing you are suggesting, doesn't seem worth it to work on, don't you think?
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

Most TP's don't even help, most help comes from Level 1 players. TP's are mostly just messing around, being immature in their chat etc. There are like like 5 or 6 TP's who actually help out and like 40+ players trying to help out in order to attain TP status. Plus it's sort of unfair, when someone asks for help, and a lot of Level 1 players help, but one TP uses the /h command, his help stands out from all the effort and help shown by players.
      Last edited by Eliteus; 22-10-16, 05:19 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

and why are we going to waste time changing his color to red or any other color while we can actually help him with his question . moreover many players are using /me /me2 so that when they ask a question everybody will be able to see their texts and then answer them and last thing i will say is as a tps we must help everyone that asks for help , hope my point was clearly understandable you can see others opinions too
        Last edited by Solaimane; 22-10-16, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
          and why are we going to waste time changing his color to red or any other color while we can actually help him with his question . moreover many players are using /me /me2 so that when they ask a question everybody will be able to see their texts and then answer them and last thing i will say is as a tps we must help everyone that asks for help , hope my point was clearly understandable you can see others opinions too

dude, when u use /h u dont need to type /h and "red" it's automactic

Comment

This is not roleplay server, no need at all.

Comment

Trusted Player already have a command to say something.
              It's ''/say [Text]'' It's for announcing p-goos but Trusted Players can use it to help players too.
              b/w It's in dark blue colour
              Last edited by Frost_Bite; 23-10-16, 03:19 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe This suggestion does not fit in GamerX because there are no more players than say 130 playing at a time. Accordingly, not all of the players use chat for discussion except a few. This no discussion and less number of players have a positive side too and that is these prevent chat from looking spammed. When chat is no longer spammed anyone who asks for help gets an easily viewable answer.
                However, players can use either /me or /me2 as well.
                Last edited by Rackham; 23-10-16, 09:50 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X