Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDM-teamdeathmatch

hey , i would like to sugg,
    to add TDM-Deagle,microuzi,sniper,m4,etc..
    so players will enjoy with playing 2v2 or 1v1,

If you mean death match in teams, then there already exists GroupDuel feature in the server. Use /groupduel command in-game to take help for it. It allows players to start team death matches with chosen weapons. You can invite players you want, be the number of players 2, 3 or up to 10.
    Additionally, we also have TDM events, which separate players into teams and let them fight against their opponent team.
    Last edited by Rackham; 22-10-16, 09:07 PM.

Comment

dude i said "TDM"
      i didn't talk about duels
      i know that there is TDM events.
      but actully , event is not alaways active.
      so players will have fun with playing with each other

Comment

if u are talking about something like minigames where u can play team vs team with sniper deagle etc... then it's already exist for deagle (tdm) as u call it u can go to /de3 /de2 etc.... and for sawns there are /ss1 etc... just type /minigames and u will find them , hope this is what u meant by ur tdm

Comment

1. You can use /groupduel to fight with 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3.
          2. You can also use /minigames (in-game) to check list of all currently available mini-games in GamerX. You can ask your frnds & the player you want to fight in the specific minigame, like /de3 for Deagle, you can fight as a team there...
          3. There is already a TDM-Event exists in GamerX which is available sometimes.

-1 for suggestion.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by imH29 View Post
            dude i said "TDM"
            i didn't talk about duels
            What is different is Duel or DM! Both are same.
            Group duels works same as Team death match. if you want teams just ask your friend to join group duel and make team yourself and tell them not to kill your partner just fight with opponent or you can always ask an admin to load an event for you.

Comment

dude i said "TDM"
              so u can play with "wager"
              and actully duel must have players. and everyone is ignore duels.

Comment

If you want an event with a team vs team
                This already exists here in gamerx you could create a map and suggested it here
                (http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...ge-Suggestions)
                But if you are suggesting a kind of minigame where there is 2 times that if face with specific weapons I don't think it's possible that the server no longer accepting new mini-games
                As has been said before, you could create a duel with a group of friends
                If you do not want to create a map or an event, there are events created by other players of type TDM
                You just ask for some admins Load it for you

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X