[FORUM]Admins complaint section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FORUM]Admins complaint section

Hi, well I've saw that a player who's not involved in the complaint can't post there. So why isn't that section only available to see to the player who complaint and the admins? I think it will save some time because some players don't know that they can't post in others' complaints and you have to delete the post. Thanks

If the admin complaints are made private then people will have no idea if players are actively confronting admins for injustice and abuse (possibly)..and hardly will be encouraged to complain about the admin that arent taking the responsibility seriously, plus there is a provision for observing free dramas. Do you not love dramas?
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

Nah, he suggested that it should only be visible to the person who made the complaint and the admins, which was answered pretty nicely by Glator.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
        Nah, he suggested that it should only be visible to the person who made the complaint and the admins, which was answered pretty nicely by Glator.
        Well sorry, i see that my english has become so poor to understand that... Never mind then!
        KVIrc User

Comment

Noticed that in the rules section of the Admin Complaint post, there is no rule against posting in an Admin Complaint section:

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...239-Complaints

Needs to be updated I guess.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X