Save your vehicle to a list and load it from list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save your vehicle to a list and load it from list

Save a vehicle to your vehicle list and load your vehicle from vehicle list:
    save your vehicle/car with your paint and component and load it as how you saved your vehicle.

Commands:
    /savevehicletovehiclelist , /savevehicletolist (/svtvl , /svtl) to save a vehicle to vehicle list and /loadvehiclefromvehiclelist , /loadvehiclefromlist (/lvfvl , /lvfl) to load your vehicle from your vehicle list

Example:
    /savevehicletovehiclelist 1 or 2 to save/add/replace your vehicle to list 1 or 2 and load it as you saved
    or
    shows a dialog list if you typed without number as "/savevehicletovehiclelist" or "/loadvehiclefromvehiclelist"
    Last edited by Bazid; 27-10-16, 01:16 PM.

It's good idea but I don't care if it will be added or not...
    sigpic

Comment

Already exists, /sac to save a vehicle and /lc to load it afterwards.
      Notice that /lc does NOT load paint or modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        Already exists, /sac to save a vehicle and /lc to load it afterwards.
        /sac doesn't save a car though, it only saves the car components. Also /lc loads the car components, not the physical car. What this guy is suggesting is physically modifying a car and saving the whole car (even the plate/color) everything. So your vehicle doesn't have to be pre-spawned in order to load it.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          /sac doesn't save a car though, it only saves the car components. Also /lc loads the car components, not the physical car. What this guy is suggesting is physically modifying a car and saving the whole car (even the plate/color) everything. So your vehicle doesn't have to be pre-spawned in order to load it.
          Read the whole post please
          Last edited by Blackbird; 27-10-16, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Read the whole post please
            Yeah but he's suggesting an idea where one can do anything to a vehicle and save it in a menu. Then load it back without having to prespawn a vehicle. So opening up a menu, clicking the saved car and it spawns in front of you. (With all customization, paint and custom number plate etc). He didn't really mention /sac and /lc as those commands do not fulfill his needs in the suggestion ie they only save components and load it, not the physical vehicle.
            Last edited by Eliteus; 27-10-16, 08:27 PM.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              Yeah but he's suggesting an idea where one can do anything to a vehicle and save it in a menu. Then load it back without having to prespawn a vehicle. So opening up a menu, clicking the saved car and it spawns in front of you. (With all customization, paint and custom number plate etc). He didn't really mention /sac and /lc as those commands do not fulfill his needs in the suggestion ie they only save components and load it, not the physical vehicle.
              Well my post does not say anything that will reject this suggestion, I just said that this feature already exists but with less stuff in it, I didn't disagree..

However, I support this being enhanced/improved at a point or another.
              Last edited by Blackbird; 27-10-16, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I didn't really express my opinion on this suggestion neither. So here I go:

I fully support this suggestion but I was thinking a slightly different method which wouldn't be too hard to use. So in order to save vehicles you need to use a command which can be anything, what I was thinking of was " /SaveVehicle " which will then detect everything that this car has, and compiles it together and saves it as one saved vehicle. Here is an example:

Here is a random car that you spawned (/SaveVehicle can be used here itself too but why would someone do that)

Player goes to /t1 - /t9 or /tune and tunes/customizes everything about the vehicle, uses /snp [custom numberplate] and anything you can think of to do with the vehicle. From here onwards people can also type in /SaveVehicle and EVERYTHING including numberplate must be saved.

Now accessing the saved vehicles can be done with a dialogue box as so:

You can simply click into it and it will spawn. Of course there is a limit to how many cars you can save, I'd say 3 or 5 would be enough for a system like this but the value can be how much ever a scripter may want. So basically after saving, let's say 5 vehicles and you try save another it will tell you to remove another vehicle before you can save this one.

Another way this could work is /sv1 and /lv1 which stands for /SaveVehicle1 and /LoadVehicle1 and it can stretch up to /sv5 and /lv5. So it will operate like the other one except with no dialogue boxes but instead commands.

It doesn't always have to be multiple saved vehicles it could simply be one unique vehicle with a command /sve and /lve however multiple vehicles would be better. Reason why I support this command a lot is not for personal gains but more for newbies who join and always ask stuff like "How Save Car?" when /sac isn't even what they want. This is very good in particular for those who join our server for drifting and stunting and those who genuinely love cars etc.

In conclusion, I even doubt this will be added and looked at since scripters are inactive but similarly like another suggestion, just putting my ideas out.
                Last edited by Eliteus; 27-10-16, 11:54 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X