Spin all pobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spin all pobs

Lol I noticed there is not a command to spin all pobs. The only command we have is to spin only one object each time but thats not so useful. Add it please
    Last edited by Pacific; 29-10-16, 07:47 PM.

I actually fully support this idea mainly because I remember there was an instance where I wanted to completely move my objects to make it fit according to it's surroundings and I remember it was so annoying without this command. I could move them all side days and up ways etc but couldn't rotate them all together. Therefore I support this, not sure if this is actually possible in scripts but if all POB's are able to be scripted to move in x,y,z angles why not this.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      I actually fully support this idea mainly because I remember there was an instance where I wanted to completely move my objects to make it fit according to it's surroundings and I remember it was so annoying without this command. I could move them all side days and up ways etc but couldn't rotate them all together. Therefore I support this, not sure if this is actually possible in scripts but if all POB's are able to be scripted to move in x,y,z angles why not this.
      If i can add,that is as you trying to learn dog how to make a boat.
      GX Normal Player!Wanna be TP.

Comment

Originally posted by hallow33n View Post
        If i can add,that is as you trying to learn dog how to make a boat.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

This was suggested a long time ago and probably rejected. The reason being that the mathematical calculations needed to rotate an object set around one reference point is reaaaally complex. Consider that its not just the rotations that change, but their positions are basically being moved around in a circular patterns. All the objects have different distances from the reference point (object you want to rotate around) so they need different calculations performed etc. Hope this makes sense

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X