Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In-game player count has decreased a lot as well (in my timezone). Look above. 18 players at 7pm colombia?? I can assure you it wasn't happening when I used to be active. The normal amount for 7pm colombia, was 50-70 players. It went from 50-70 to 10-27 by those hours. And it's even worse in other days when it's not weekend. Sometimes I see the player count being 10... I even thought the server had problem with ddos, but later I noticed that was a constant amount.

Also, I think the forum activity graphic only shows players online, right? not the amount of posts. If you get a graphic that shows the amount of posts, I would say the decreased activity would be even more notorious.

Edit: I didn't see your last post. But yeh I also see it's decreasing there. december 2517 --->october 1989 (posts).

Anyway, We're only talking about this years, and I already said before I was comparing the activity with the one in 2015 and just starting (first months) 2016.
    Last edited by LorSimon; 07-11-16, 04:47 AM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
      In-game player count has decreased a lot as well (in my timezone). Look above. 18 players at 7pm colombia?? I can assure you it wasn't happening when I used to be active. The normal amount for 7pm colombia, was 50-70 players. It went from 50-70 to 10-27 by those hours. And it's even worse in other days when it's not weekend. Sometimes I see the player count being 10... I even thought the server had problem with ddos, but later I noticed that was a constant amount.
      Well we can not trust this part of your post (excluding those with your sa-mp browser pics), since you didn't have proof (therefore it is just an opinion, not fact) the graph is not fake, and it's impossible that it shows differently to you or unless someone hacked our database .

Also, I think the forum activity graphic only shows players online, right? not the amount of posts. If you get a graphic that shows the amount of posts, I would say the decreased activity would be even more notorious.
      Nope, read again my reply ;D

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      EDIT: Oh sorry, i forgot to revise the post, you mean those 133 and 115 are forum activities right? That is number of posts and actions in forums (such as visitor messages, private messages, group messages, moderation, etc), including login. (It's not Forum online counts!)
      So overall, Don't forget about Good Bots and Naughty Bots, they are included in our statistics
      Last edited by Robo; 07-11-16, 04:52 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

I hand't seen your last post (already edited my answer). However, feel free to think whatever you want and "not trust" the player count has decreased at my timezone. I'm pretty sure it decreased, I hadn't seen such amount of players like "10" since those days we were getting ddosed. Now GX is getting a minimum of 10 (even less sometimes) players and no one is ddosing or at least not a constant ddos like in the past.

But meh, already got tired of discussing about player count. I think the pics I showed are clear enough for a person who was active like me in 2015 and has my same timezone.

Comment

But meh, already got tired of discussing about player count. I think the pics I showed are clear enough for a person who was active like me in 2015 and has my same timezone.
          This!
          You can call it that we are losing player count if only that majority of players are colombians and americans. (sadly, in fact we talk too much about vietnameses, and most of tps/admins are in europe/africa timezone)
          Well sometimes, not just DDoS, but a massive crasher that are still around does give impact on making players leave. Our Anti-cheat is not that strong enough and also SA-MP is way long outdated of security patches (Last update was in 2015: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=581259)
          Last edited by Robo; 07-11-16, 05:03 AM. Reason: forgot quote link D:
          KVIrc User

Comment

And now the poll is closed... What a surprise... a post made to change something being censored in gamerx? that's daily food.

Only 7 players (not admins) voted negative and 14 voted positive. It's the fucking double... But yet they say it's not a minority???? clearly the majority of players don't want this rule. Admins do want it, but PLAYERS DON'T.

Thanks for ruining the poll anyway. You all (admins) voted negative and then closed the poll to make it look "banning is winning" lol. A valid poll should stay at least 4 days.

I don't know why it's always the same shit, really... I, since the beginning tried to discuss this as calmy and formal as possible, but later delija came with a lot of agressive stuff. But I know how it works, now they will say I am the agressive one. Nothing that surprises me. Plus, the fact all my post are ALWAYS CLOSED/CENSORED for admin convenience... meh, good work.

Thanks for giving me a reason not to come back. Keep it up!

Ps: I'm pretty sure the result of that poll would have been different if we would have had time. But again, they just closed it for their convenience. Meh, sad that all this always happens... the poll didn't even last 1 day... only few hours.
            Last edited by LorSimon; 07-11-16, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Only 7 players (not admins) voted negative and 14 voted positive. It's the fucking double... But yet they say it's not a minority???? clearly the majority of players don't want this rule. Admins do want it, but PLAYERS DON'T.
              Admins are players too though
              Don't we have the same rights? We are all people with a right to vote, that argument is flawed.

You all (admins) voted negative and then closed the poll to make it look "banning is winning" lol.
              It got closed because people started getting rude and insulting.
              Last edited by Nate; 07-11-16, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Since you are insulting GamerX i'll attack back.

Fuck off from here already what the fuck are you even doing here if everything we do here is a shit, get a new server where you'll enjoy we don't need you go away.

Go play on other most popular servers, you can't even say shit as you'll get range banned instantly or if you are an Admin you'll get demoted to level 1 instantly and also you can buy Admin levels so dude go play there and then you'll learn that GamerX is not a shit like you are writting.

I don't really care if you all will call me nazy or what ever , i don't really care i'm already "rude" person in everyones eyes well this post is the only rude thing from me and i don't really care , i won't be nice to people that are here just to talk shit and insult GamerX and everything is perfectly fine untill mister smartass aka Lorsimon shows up fuck now lorsimon and you won't have a chance to play here since you don't like anything here and also pay a visit to somewhere to check you out why you can't accept anyones OPINION i'm sick of you.

This is just a game you smartass not a political campainge where you'll always scream and write bullshit.

P.s I'm not the one that banned you from forum but it was awesome decision. I banned you and demoted you from game.

And don't create more forum accounts i'll range ban you so you won't even be able to see it at all that's just friendly suggestion to you. OH! and i know that you will make it since you are some fighter for democracy while you have no ideas about anything.
                Last edited by Delija; 07-11-16, 08:12 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X