X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk's Suggestion!

Hello to all in GamerX,

How it Come in my MIND ?

I want to suggest a thing which is been usefull for admins, i'm new to this server i dont now many things but the thing which i'm saying that might work for all the gx members.

What is the Suggestion about?

Bring a command of /Respond id for admins specially, as i seen many players are online in this server and usually many reports come so i think for this suggestion!

How does it Works ?

Like, a example
    if some one is hacking like i reported by some one that bloodcell has reported mike_hawk aimbot the admin should /respond to bloodcell and it should appear like ADMIN {Name} is looking into your report to blood cell.
    and as a admin it should come like ADMIN {name} Responded to bloodcell report's.

How it will help?

Like i said earlier many players used to play in this server and many reports are usual to come it will help for player to satisfied that an admin is looking into the report! without this /respond the player would think is any admin is even looking in my report yes or no he will be very angry and scream on screen that hacker hacker etc.

I hope this suggestion should work and accepted!
    Last edited by Banging7Grams; 18-11-16, 11:42 AM.

Suggested alot of times but seems that it will be extra work for admins when they spectate a player then type the command and the ID also alot of admins might forget to do this aswell as GamerX have tons of reports in a day and there is a fake reports also, and if an admin did the accept report or whatever command and the victim wasn't cheating/rulebreaking the player who reported him will keep PMing the admin who accepted the report telling him that he saw him cheating/rulebreaking so it is extra work for admins that isn't necessary.
    I found only this thread regarding the suggestions but there are more which i couldn't find.
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...+player+report.
    EDIT: Blackbird copy paste :P
    Last edited by Dodo; 18-11-16, 01:59 PM.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I don't think it's really useful, why do you need to be informed that the suspect is being checked? Just submit your report and forget about it and play, later the report will be checked by the online admins, if not you are still allowed to privately message any online admin about your report, if nobody responds there is a handy section for offline reports.

It is just an extra work for admins to type /respond every time they check a report, and we might forget and leave players uninformed.

If someone has an argument/opinion related to my post I would like to hear, feel free

EDIT: Dodo was quite quicker, my apologies for this.
      Last edited by Blackbird; 18-11-16, 12:34 PM.

Comment

You can /spec the player you reported and the admins will check soon. I think it's unnecessary
        Last edited by Pacific; 18-11-16, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          It is just an extra work for admins to type /respond every time they check a report, and we might forget and leave players uninformed.
          See that's the thing which many players don't know about, Marie. You may think that Admins don't check reports OR that Admins might be too caught up with something that they slip away with what should be done accordingly. But the truth is that

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
          admins might forget to do this aswell as GamerX have tons of reports in a day and there is a fake reports also
          Admins are constantly checking reports in different ways to assure whether the report made was reported correctly, there are actions which need to be taken before jumping to the point where that player deserves a kick/ban. The command you suggested will only increase work load, and in my opinion it might as well never be used in-game! Just be patient, your cookie will be on your way (:.

Comment

Sorry, I don't know how this could be necessary.

Admins can use the private messaging system
            You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

If you reported, check /admins if is there any admin, They will definitely respond the reports, Also you can check a list of /afklist if admins "Away from keyboard" (also admins will pause the game instead afk status or /brb" , in my opinioin this suggestion isn't needed.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X