Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HAPPY HOUR] A suggestion for happy hour

Something want new in happy hour
    1.) a offer for happy hour to increase more ammo for rocket launcher, sniper, grenade and flame thrower to BUY (we get normally 4 ammo for rocket launcher, 20 ammo for sniper...etc)
    2.) Minigun to buy in happy hour for like 25-50 cookies also RPG, molotov cocktail like this weapon for cookies to BUY
    Last edited by Bazid; 22-11-16, 07:44 AM.

Originally posted by Bazid View Post
    2.) Minigun to buy in happy hour for like 25-50 cookies ...
    I don't think this is a good suggestion.. Minigun can kill a player when they're spawning in the redzone , instead of admin which have enabled godmode.
    \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
    o.O.o Allen ~
    (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

1.) a offer for happy hour to increase more ammo for rocket launcher, sniper, grenade and flame thrower to BUY (we get normally 4 ammo for rocket launcher, 20 ammo for sniper...etc)
      2.) Minigun to buy in happy hour for like 25-50 cookies also RPG, molotov cocktail like this weapon for cookies to BUY
      i don't find it any useful as admins already "Announce" /ga /ga /ga so when people go there they give so much rockets/miniguns/grenades and maybe cookies too so that thing which you are saying increase the amount of flamer/rocket etc for happy hour i don't really find it useful also on the other hand as @Bab3 said allowing people "Minigun" just because its happy hour it will be mistake rulebreakers will abuse this command badly and no matter if its admin who have godmode enabled or Trusted player that minigun will kill him tho so i think its fine how it is.

Comment

I disagree as well. Happy hours are already very chaotic and its best if rockets and miniguns are left in control of the Admins so that they can go around specing spawn zones (especially medic and rich spawn) when they give them out to make sure they're not being abused. There's a lot of people who would take the bought weapons into red zone and it would be impossible to keep track of them. When admins are the ones giving them out, its easier to keep track of where they're being used

Comment

More ammo? People already have lots of cookies, cakes, icecreams and biscuits nowdays. They should use the /rocket /sniper commands etc more often, if people want more ammo.

Sounds interesting. But only available in places like /GA /GALV /GALS /TPZ. When people try this in zones like redspawn zones they will receive a message "** Sorry, you cannot use this command inside redspawn zones."

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
            Sounds interesting. But only available in places like /GA /GALV /GALS /TPZ. When people try this in zones like redspawn zones they will receive a message "** Sorry, you cannot use this command inside redspawn zones."

They can however bring them inside the spawn zone. This would be the same case as is of jetpack

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
              They can however bring them inside the spawn zone. This would be the same case as is of jetpack
              Indeed, rockets and other explosive items as well. It only decrease.

GX Admins are still there to catch rule-breakers

Comment

I wouldn't recommend it at all, reasons are : Half of the SA:MP community has got Happy Hour Enabled into their servers, plus that there's no need of HH(Happy Hour) Once and Server is a FreeRoam Game Mode

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X