[Server side] Suggestion(s) about event(s) and other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Server side] Suggestion(s) about event(s) and other stuff

Hello again gentlemen, i had few ideas about server events and other ingame stuff, so i though to share them with all of you. First i though if you could add some features of Single Player server such as missions,gangs and custom events, such as Seek and destroyWith that event an admin will hide a player to a chosen place and when other players find him get a reward of admin's choice. Another one nice event could be Car Crash event, In that event if any player will eliminate each other in the estimated time will get a vehicle or even IG Cash of Admin's choice.

Thanks for the time you spend to read my suggestion.

Good Luck and have fun.

First suggestion: I dunno about hide and seek but it will be hard to script.

Second: Do you mean derby? Because we have one like that
    I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Hey Bryan, about your first suggestion it would be better if you gave out a better explanation of a Single player event with a reason why there should be one, also explaining the events game role, all events include other players to join in but I'm assuming that a single player might just make it seem like a Roleplay as you described it and this server is nowhere near a Roleplay.

And for your second suggestion as Snickers said, we do have that event and it's called Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
        First suggestion: I dunno about hide and seek but it will be hard to script.

Second: Do you mean derby? Because we have one like that
        Not really like Derby event, Just like, em.. Burnout phase... if you played burnout you know what i mean

Comment

Another one cool server side suggestion should be about IG Cash, When we win a race event and getting the cash we could use custom command that we can own the chosen car from the event. Also into the Car markets we could buy cars... not only the properties.

P.S.: Sorry for double post
          Last edited by BryanDelazzo; 26-11-16, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I don't understand by that we can own the chosen event car by money.
            About the vehicle purchases it is free, you can spawn any vehicle from /v1-17, /v Name/ID or /v.
            Making it for purchases would be sucking af.
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by BryanDelazzo View Post
              Another one cool server side suggestion should be about IG Cash, When we win a race event and getting the cash we could use custom command that we can own the chosen car from the event. Also into the Car markets we could buy cars... not only the properties.

P.S.: Sorry for double post
              Not a Rp server. Cars are free in this server as this is a freeeoam server.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                Not a Rp server. Cars are free in this server as this is a freeeoam server.
                They should including also SinglePlayer features instead of FR server such as gangs(Not clans) and missions... Right now IG Cash is useless, except the properties availability... In order to increase population they should add something unique....

Comment

What you said it's not enough.
                  We need to know which singleplayer features, which missions.
                  About gangs i disagree, if you want gangs go to gangs war server.
                  Hide and seek.Well i agree in some way and maybe it could be little hard to script, but i dont think it will be a problem for good scripter.
                  it could be like 1 seeker get choosed to be seeker and other hides, when seekers kills hider that hider becomes seeker too and all in that way next.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X