[GAMEMODE] KS Leader.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] KS Leader.

Hello People, i was thinking that often people do so much hardwork and make killing sprees and then after server get restarted that "KS Leader" gets resetted which is very fine thing and thats how it should be as often rulebreakers and hackers make killstreaks like this and it gets resetted too with this method that server restart ones which i liked. But the bad thing i find in it it just reset the "KS Leader" after the restart but it doesn't reset that guy's last killstreak.

For Example: i have made 1071 killstreak and and server gets restarted now ks leader resetted but my ks remains same which was last time 1071 and when i kill somebody like just one kill it automatically makes me the ks leader like /ks "The Current Killing Spree Leader is Evil_Boss[M4] with a killing spree count of 1072 which ruined all fun people might be thinking server got restarted yea!! the ks leader got resetted now i am going to make a big killing spree and will be the Ks leader but that doesn't happen instead i am still same ks leader and same killstreak so the point of this suggestion is to not just reset the killstreak leader also reset his ks aswell so it will be fair to all and everybody will make from start then some people like this continue to rule that ks leader thing which is unfair it should be 0 for everybody if server gets restarted it should not just reset the ks leader but also reset everybody's last killstreak so everybody will have 0 which is justice and right in my opinon.

Specially this guy, "R@hul" he i think made one time only that killstreak and he just join the server and do maybe one kill which makes him again that "KS leader" which is unfair in my opinon i hope this feature gets added soon and thanks for your precious time on reading this.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 02-12-16, 07:49 AM.

I think it's better to not load killspree from player database, so reset it after every player joins and it will also solve this problem.

I still don't understand why it's still called a kill "spree" or kill "streak" if the player rejoins, if it is somehow needed to keep in database for admins to check when the player is offline, then just set it back to 0 when they are online. Because it's funny that players can keep their high kill spree by joining events, leaving the game, or getting jailed, along with their health fully restored.
    With this, there is nothing needed to change with the behavior of killspree leader on /ks either on restart or not (it's just a temporary server variable).
    Last edited by Robo; 03-12-16, 12:16 PM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      I think it's better to not load killspree from player database, so reset it after every player joins and it will also solve this problem.

I still don't understand why it's still called a kill "spree" or kill "streak" if the player rejoins, if it is somehow needed to keep in database for admins to check when the player is offline, then just set it back to 0 when they are online. Because it's funny that players can keep their high kill spree by joining events, leaving the game, or getting jailed, along with their health fully restored.
      With this, there is nothing needed to change with the behavior of killspree leader on /ks either on restart or not (it's just a temporary server variable).
      hmmm i want that killing spree should automatically setted to 0 once he rejoin, then it will be also hard for players to make that killing spree protecting their killstreak from things etc it will make it more challenging and it will add some spice in it once players exit the game their killstreak should be automatically setted to 0 its very simple solution.

Comment

Yeh I support the idea of reseting the ks everytime you rejoin, cause some players when get highs ks just rejoin ingame to keep their ks by killing only or two players. Also support the idea of cleaning it when the player get jailed. If he was jailed, he was breaking rules, so why should he keep his spree?

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X