This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DENIED] Automatic Event

I suggest that there should be automatic event which will be loaded after every 4-5 mins like there is automatic race after every 2 mins. There are many admins who are afk and don't load event and due to less players ingame players wants to have fun every moment and it will be good to have automatic event
    There should be some events which can be load by admin and some which will be automatic like:
    CTF
    BREAKTHEGLASS
    BREAKTHEGLASS2
    BLASTSURVIVAL
    SATCHEL
    ETC
    Last edited by ; 07-10-13, 01:08 PM.

Yes +1

but about timing it should be after every 10 min or 15 min.

and auto Event only should be

1: burst the Glass LMS
    2: Fallout all of the category
    3: Blast Event

Coz if there are not much Player in server Then there is no point of Flag event and LMS event.
    Last edited by SugarX; 07-10-13, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Yes, why not.

Comment

Not so less sugarx but 3-4 more.
        And i am happy that after such a long time people agree my suggestion

Comment

Yes , but i think not for 3-4 min , but race starts every 2 min. and event start every 30 min (CTF) - 15 min (LMS).

Comment

It would be boring for a lot of players for a certain time, since the events start all 15 minutes.
            Also the amount of the event participations would be less than it's now. I'm against it..

It has been suggested in old forum and got denied btw..
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
              It would be boring for a lot of players for a certain time, since the events start all 15 minutes.
              Also the amount of the event participations would be less than it's now. I'm against it..

It has been suggested in old forum and got denied btw..
              Yes I truly agree but having automatic event will also not disturb admins and players will have fun every few minutes. Nevermind if it was denied at past but if there is a way to make the server more great then we should do our best to do anything which we can. It will attract new players.

Comment

No as LEft Said Events will Lose their Demands and Specialty
                Thats what happened to Races
                sigpic
                A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
                I Can Survive.

Comment

Events are supposed to be loaded by admins only, not going to be added.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X