This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uzi / Tec-9 Minigame

Hello everyone, as some of you know there are some players that are experienced on micro smg / uzi and/or like to duel with that weapon (including me).

So I thought it would be a good idea to add a Micro SMG / Uzi minigame in Warehouse map, and maybe other places too, using /uzi - /micro as commands to join the minigame, it would be also good If any other arenas are added for that minigame.

That type of players would enjoy it, a minigame for this would be better than a /duel since you don't have to be sending duels all the time, just respawn.

I also thought it would be good to make Running weapons and Walking weapons arenas, arenas with these weapons:

RW Arena: Sawn off, Uzis, Colt-45.

WW Arena: Desert Eagle, Shotgun, Sniper, M4, MP5.

And to join them, /rw for running weapons arena, /ww for walking weapons arena, at Warehouse, and maybe other places too.

EDIT:

Another suggestion, to add a new arena for sawn off minigame since /ss1 can be laggy for some players because of the smoke effects when you shoot the ground, and also because Warehouse is a pretty common place for duels/minigames and it's simple.
    Last edited by Churre; 19-10-20, 02:40 AM.

Good suggestion ! +1

Comment

nice +1

Comment

Yeah!, Good Suggestion +1.

Comment

Good one, +1

Comment

idk but sawns were the only weapons from which i can actually duel a experienced dude, thats a good suggestion it should be added so yeah +1

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
              idk but sawns were the only weapons from which i can actually duel a experienced dude, thats a good suggestion it should be added so yeah +1
              About the Sawns thing, I guess it would be also good If another arena for sawn off minigame is added, on Warehouse map as well..

Comment

Tec9 and Sawn Off Shotgun already have its own minigame

Added /uzi1 /rw1 and /ww1 (no sniper) in 4.9.8
                Last edited by Robo; 27-10-20, 12:55 PM.
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X