• [RACE]

Race Name: BaggageHandler
    Vehicle (Model) ID: 607

Start: /GOTOLOC 891.0357 7352.8227 19.5967

End: /GOTOLOC 752.5694 7490.3818 24.9739

Total Race Checkpoints: 25
    Track length: Around 2 - 4 km.
    Objects/Picture/Video: /LPOS DAKBaggageHandlerRace

This race is held entirely on the aforementioned POB set. A sliced version of /GA (SFA) is made on this set along with fake LOD buildings in the distance acting as showpieces (These LOD objects are not meant to be raced on and are inaccessible by racers.) Race map consists of some invisible walls/boundaries that prevent racers from skipping certain ramp jumps/stunts (not all). Due care is undertaken to prevent racers interacting with every single map bug and invisible wall.

With vehicle ID 607 best possible time is 1:43:472.

PS for Race Adder:
    Red checkpoints (Object ID: 11752) denote the checkpoints of the race, each having their own numbers. Race starts from Checkpoint 1, continues to subsequent checkpoints and ends at Checkpoint "FINISH" (inside the plane). Kindly delete these checkpoints later.

Please do not use the biggest CP. Small CP works well here.
    If vehicle ID 607 is not appropriate, replace it with ID 485 (Baggage). Sports car ID 541 (Bullet) is the quickest car on this racetrack.

NOTE: In extremely rare cases, such warnings may appear:
    Warning(opcode 0x107): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x536DF4
    Warning(opcode 0x107): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x544BC8

These are crash addresses that pop up due to too many textures / objects being loaded for the client (Object streaming related error). This is the exact reason why the POB set is pushed far into the ocean. Permanent fix is to use an object handler / streamer. Temporary fix is to load the above POB set in a secluded location (like /L 98) or type /TSO to disable streamed objects and then load the above POB set.

If problems still persist, please let me know and I'll be happy to strip down some objects.
    Last edited by Daksheeboy[S]; 22-02-24, 09:52 AM. Reason: Coordinates updated

This post and the work done by you amazes me, Thank you!
    Me and other staff members will test it and add it to the rotation, fingers crossed!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X