Event type: Target Destruction (TD)
    Name: Royal Rumble
    Player Object Set(/LPOS): /LPOS RoyalRumbleEvent
    Map Creator: Jealous & TheEpikPotato
    Weapon(s): Deagle,M4,Sniper and Tec 9
    Weather(/MyWeather): None
    Time(/MyTime): 21

Dodo created it, so I thought to create the TD map too

Note:I have created a bed in these houses, so here is the picture (The bed is in every house). So the object can be bed to be destroyed.

http://imgur.com/0Qw9fud
    Last edited by Altair; 30-05-16, 06:59 PM.
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Maximum weapons are 4, reply back with 4 so I can create.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      Maximum weapons are 4, reply back with 4 so I can create.
      Ok! Removed one weapon.
      If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Good Job , I Think it is a good event , nice work but where is the event place ?

Comment

Good Luck with your event map^^ and if you want Any help feel free to ask me in pm on forum or in-game,It is important , I saw my name in Screen shoot xD

Comment

Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraZ[M4] View Post
              Good Job , I Think it is a good event , nice work but where is the event place ?
              You can load the event objects and then use /npo and /gpo id to goto the event place

Comment

Originally posted by Delija View Post
                * We expect good maps. Rubbish maps with bunch of fences around a territory will be ignored.
                Your map was so empty and was so rubbish with no efforts put in surrounding it by fences, as well as object details and design, what was built is different kind of fences and platforms, also the bed was so bugged for a target since the bullets don't register correctly, so it resulted in a request denial and map removal.

Post a new thread or ask an admin in-game to make this event for you when it's done.
                Last edited by Blackbird; 03-06-16, 11:22 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X