Weapon(s): there is a option which weapons we can select in this event
    Weather(/MyWeather): none
    Time(/MyTime): 15
    skins for ninjas id 203 and for boxers id 80
    spawn for boxers is at ls gym and ninjas behind 24/7 store in el corona
    Last edited by BoosteR; 15-08-16, 02:36 AM. Reason: spawns

Originally posted by BoosteR View Post
    and ninjas behind 24/7 store in el corona
    I'm quite unsure about that place and it wasn't possible for me to find, please message me in-game whenever you catch me so I begin building your event.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      I'm quite unsure about that place and it wasn't possible for me to find, please message me in-game whenever you catch me so I begin building your event.
      El Corona is the area near the unity train station in Los Santos, El Corona 24/7 (69c only store) is the store next to 8ball car bomb shop. He placed the object behind there so it should be the spawn.

However there is some glitch when i loaded this objects after the boxers spawn, every time i look at ground it, the ground objects will be invisible and limited to LODs which i wouldn't accept.
      Last edited by Robo; 16-08-16, 03:15 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

I had the same problem that Robo_N1X was struggling with, staring at the ground causes all San Andreas' structures to disappear completely and it lowers my fps by 10.

Unfortunately I won't make this event as it will cause problems to people while playing it, the objects were nicely placed but it wouldn't take a lot of time to remake the map or move those 15 objects somewhere.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X