X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and some things !

Hi Guys this my first post here !
    ----------i got some things for the server----------
    1.why u don't make a zone buy from the cookies example : i spend 250 cookie for buy this zone i can edit this zone no anyone can edit it just me
    2.why u don't make a game modes some modes like sandbox ( u can get everything ) and survival mod u can be crime or police u need to buy cars and get your clan to find atm to hack for get some paid and buy some cars and u can lock the cars and the cars is can be breaked from the shoots when it full breaked the engine stop and the car don't move ANOTHER IDEA : the van mission u need 10-15 player to do this mission u go to arena and the police players need to take the van for the police station and the crimes need to take it to their crimes spawn ! police job when catch a crime the crime we be jailed from some seconds ! =D
    3.we need to make some objects ! and for objects to build a house we can't make a wooden roof please fix it ( to fix u need to create a roof object )
    4.youtube channel for the server
    5.facebook page and twitter page for the server
    6.more minigames !
    6.can u create a mobile u can get a games and SMS CHAT and weather forecast and GPS for the loctions
    7.jobs! make some jobs example : taxi need to find some BOTS and go to another arena
    8.make some new stuff !
    Thanks For Read

This is not Role Play server , it's freeroam server.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X