X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ! | AWESOME THINGS

Hello Guys today i got some AWESOME ideas
    Commands :
    /makeobject | allow u make objects to create a /shos for make /shos is very very hard thing i guessing of u added /makeobject u can open another private arena to create a hats and place it where u wan't and some stuff hats shirts and fire XD
    Some IDEAS ! |AWESOME|
    i got a very nice idea it the PETS make a pet for u and pet shop arena u can buy the pets in cookies and make arena for pet wars and events !

/shos command is better then /makeobject cuz u can load and create ur own holding object just use /shos urobjectname and we can load it /lhos or /lho. by da way if admins will add it then wat will command to load it?????

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

Sir, I didn't understand your AWESOME IDEA so much but ok.

I understood something like your AWESOME IDEA is to make a place where you can put your holding objects for selling, right? Well, we already have commands to load holding objects as BlackCloud said, and you don't need to spend money on it. So, this is really not needed.

I also understood that your another AWESOME IDEA is to make pets like pokemons which can fight and stuff. How can we make it? I don't think that's possible. Maybe making some bots which can follow you everywhere (I have seen it). And well, that would be a really hard thing to add I think.

Anyway thanks for sharing your AWESOME IDEA.

PS: AWESOME IDEA AWESOME IDEA AWESOME IDEA
      I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Pet Shop and Pet Fights? Dude this is Grand Theft Auto.
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Sure it will be added in SIMS, but not here.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X