Team kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team kills

Would it be too hard to fix up the clan system a little? I mean anyone can just /cn eg. Pro[M4] so my suggestion is tO:
    Have a good system u have to set up ur clan and the tag and when someone tries to change their name with the tag you are prompted "ID 3:Pro would like to join m4" and you either accept or decline if u decline they cant change their name with the tag and clan mates cant kill each other.

Very good idea +1, coding should be somewhat similar to duel accepting and declining except this detects the tag and sends an approval to the clan ?????.
    That's the problem, clan who? Leader? Well what if the leader isn't on? Co leader? What if he's not on? In fact what if no one in that clan is on? About not being able to kill clan members, not needed, you wouldn't shoot your own clan member or what if you have to shoot a clan member if he's getting out of control?
    Last edited by Eliteus; 24-12-15, 12:12 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Sorry but i have to disagree this, GamerX is a dm server, not TDM server, and GamerX has nothing to do with clans.
      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X