X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helps new players , /rules

Hello to all community GamerX

I propose that the /rules Translates into other languages ​​, for example in Spanish : /reglas, in French : /règles , in Portuguese : /regras.

in this manner, Players who do not speak English can read the rules smoothly

Thank you for your attention

Search before posting ^^
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...hp?6142-rules2

Comment

he won of theme, I had not seen it :/ XD

Comment

Originally posted by RADIAS View Post
        Hello to all community GamerX

I propose that the /rules Translates into other languages ​​, for example in Spanish : /reglas, in French : /règles , in Portuguese : /regras.

in this manner, Players who do not speak English can read the rules smoothly

Thank you for your attention
        Don't make a same suggestion .. =_=
        And , Our main language is ENGLISH not Portuguese .. blabla .. if they need our /rules , they can come to our server forum (/www)
        Don't make a lot of languages commands , admins doesn't have much more time to do it
        \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
        o.O.o Allen ~
        (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

Originally posted by Bab3 View Post
          Don't make a same suggestion .. =_=
          And , Our main language is ENGLISH not Portuguese .. blabla .. if they need our /rules , they can come to our server forum (/www)
          Don't make a lot of languages commands , admins doesn't have much more time to do it
          Actually, it's pretty simple if GamerX have an active scripter, since spanish players, portuguese players or the language needed, they can help out to translate the whole /rules /commands or whatever.

Anyway, since GamerX have multi language administrators, I don't see that it's a priority to translate the commands.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X