This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private car

I'm making a suggestion for your own Private cars. To have your own Private car you should to type this Command /buycar (carname) (carcolor) Only for 100 cookies. To call/get your car you should type /getcar, and anoter thing when you got a private you can park it anywhere, For that type /park to park your car. Thanks for reading

Originally posted by Blazzy View Post
    I'm making a suggestion for your own Private cars. To have your own Private car you should to type this Command /buycar (carname) (carcolor) Only for 100 cookies. To call/get your car you should type /getcar, and anoter thing when you got a private you can park it anywhere, For that type /park to park your car. Thanks for reading
    This Server Freeroam not Server RP.

I think this already suggestion many time and denied. We have /sac for save car and /lc for Load car.
    Last edited by MarisaKirisame; 03-02-16, 11:14 AM.

Comment

you just can spwan it by typing /v <id> to get it everytime , not a big deal to do that.

Comment

No, we don't need this as this is a freeroam server. You can spawn vehicles for free using the command /v. If you want the fastest car (infernus) /car. We also have a command which you can call your vehicle to your position, /cc.
        Last edited by Nick; 03-02-16, 12:42 PM.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

When we can get any car by typing /v so why should we waste our cookies? And its a freeroam server not RP.

Comment

I'd love to have this even though it's a freeroam server.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I am just saying having Private car looks cool and rich. and nobody can steal it. The command /lock /unlock car.

Comment

Well when you spawn a car using /v its locked. When someones else tries to sit with you he cannot sit until you type /unlock

Comment

ITT: 7 posts just to explain its not a rp server.
                  tbh i think they all except the first one should be deleted.
                  I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Thats not a roleplay server like already mentioned by some players above.

You can spawn any car and paint it however you like for free.

Suggestion denied.
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X