• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FORUM] Awards

Let's add awards on forum for example: Sociable 200 posts
    it will looks with icon like it

and there

The whole awards system is funny thought but i am not sure if its neccesary at all in GamerX!

Comment

No.
      More work for Forum Mods and Forum Admins to sort out unnecessary posts as everyone will start post farming.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

if i remember well there was something like that in the old forum some years ago, and seriously, it was funny

but the problem is that people will abuse/spam the forum with useless posts just to have the award

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
          No.
          More work for Forum Mods and Forum Admins to sort out unnecessary posts as everyone will start post farming.
          Not only with posts for example photoshoper video maker the best admin of 2014 or 2015

Comment

No mate its not useful people can do posts farming and will try to win that awards which you said which is not good try suggesting something more useful but about this i don't support it..

Comment

Rejected.

Reasons above.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X