X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tp Application

Username:[AC]Bella
    Any previous names: its [AC]Bella since ages maybe cutie smthing like that. dnt remember.
    IRC Nickname (if any): [AC]Bella,Bella,Misty
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: [AC]Bella
    Time spent in-game (hours): 4709 hrs

Avoid hostility with people that aren't okay, if arguing is a must then do it without attacking, in a gentle manner so you wont risk your status for a heat of 5 minutes. Positive vote.
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

I don't see you reporting. Negative.

Comment

I hope you have learnt of your mistakes, I will give you a Yes, don't waste this chance.

Comment

To be honest,you can't expect a player to report every second he/she is playing the game,even if that is so,I myself will get bored by spectating each and every player individually.That sounds foolish and as far as reporting is concerned,you have a decent amount of reports and cannot selectively impress every admin by being in another shape which you aren't originally.As Admin Glator mentioned above,you do have anger issues and end up messing up things with some 'extra' useless words which ends up in a fight.Sometimes,you need to admit the mistake you made instead of pushing it forward which eventually backfires you.I hope you do not end up losing the status again 'IF' you get Accepted.
          Last edited by Zed; 24-08-18, 10:43 AM.
          *StarBoy*

Comment

YES from me gl

Comment

YES
              I know you are a good girl. Nothing will break if no one is harassing you. calm and everything will be normal. xD gl

Comment

You still insult players, you do it on your language, even just now ingame, you did again. Why keep raging when it's pointless?

Negative.

Comment

thanks for all ur vote guys.

also Batcold when did i insult n whom???? if ur talking abt raz so yes he keep irritates me i called him "leechar" which means the same annoying or irritating. coz he actually is and got muted millions of times by several admins. i tried to ignore him but he keeps teleporting to the places where i go just to annoy me.
                  Last edited by [AC]Bella; 25-08-18, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [AC]Bella View Post
                    thanks for all ur vote guys.

also Batcold when did i insult n whom???? if ur talking abt raz so yes he keep irritates me i called him "leechar" which means the same annoying or irritating. coz he actually is and got muted millions of times by several admins. i tried to ignore him but he keeps teleporting to the places where i go just to annoy me.
                    Simply notify the admins about the current situation and stay away from pointless arguements or drama. For all those years here, you still lack that sense. You should work on that seriously.

Comment

Yes from me

Comment

thanku lina <3

Comment

I knew you before and I know you know how to behave as a TP. Just have more self control. You're an old player and you should set an example to newer players. Yes from me.
                          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You have my yes too! good luck!

Comment

thanku guys

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X