Clear All

• Calamityx30 Application

Username: Calamityx30_[AK]
    Any previous names: Calamityx_[AK]
    IRC Nickname (if any): Calamityxxx
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Catastrophe#3981
    Time spent in-game (hours): 50070 Minute(s) 834 hours
    Last edited by Calamity.; 03-09-20, 12:18 PM. Reason: New irc name

I like your behavior, you're a really chill guy and I never seen anything bad from you.. though I rarely seen you helping players, you do report a lot and that's what I'm considering the most.

But imo you still should work on your activity, I've only seen you few times in-game these days... Sorry, but due to that it'll be a No from me, improve your activity and next time you'll for sure have my yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
      I like your behavior, you're a really chill guy and I never seen anything bad from you.. though I rarely seen you helping players, you do report a lot and that's what I'm considering the most.

But imo you still should work on your activity, I've only seen you few times in-game these days... Sorry, but due to that it'll be a No from me, improve your activity and next time you'll for sure have my yes.
      Ok thanks for vote and comment ❣️ i’ll improve my activity.

Comment

You're ready in my opinion, just try to improve your activity a bit as Churre said. You're helping the server for a long time and I don't see a reason to give you a no.

Yes from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
          You're ready in my opinion, just try to improve your activity a bit as Churre said. You're helping the server for a long time and I don't see a reason to give you a no.

Yes from me.
          thank you for the vote ^^ and have a great day. Ii'll do my best to be active as said above

Comment

In my opinion, you are one of the players who deserve this status. But still, you're not registered on IRC which is a secondary requirement.
            Sorry, next time you will surely have my positive vote.
            Negative.
            Last edited by LeonN; 26-08-20, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonN View Post
              In my opinion, you are one of the players who deserve this status. But still, you're not registered on IRC which is a secondary requirement.
              Sorry, next time you will surely have my positive vote.
              Negative.
              Thanks for the vote , I already installed desktop and cp irc client to meet the requirements. if in case for secondary app )
              Last edited by Calamity.; 28-08-20, 05:09 AM.

Comment

i see you are always active in the server, helping/reporting cheaters/rule-breakers im going to give you a small chance.
                Accepted.
                Last edited by PANZEHIR; 15-09-20, 09:37 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X