• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Username: flogrils_
    Any previous names: flogrils_[R]
    IRC Nickname (if any): flogrils_ maybe? I forgot
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Kozuki Oden#6456
    Time spent in-game (hours): around 500 from this account.
    Extra information : I did get into an argument or two on the day of my return or the next day. Already sorted out those stuffs tho. Will try to refrain myself from getting caught into such stuffs in the future tho.

This application can be accepted, as I'm very active plus I'm deserve the status.
    Last edited by flogrils_; 10-05-21, 11:03 PM.

Originally posted by flogrils_ View Post
    This application can be accepted, as I'm very active plus I'm deserve the status.
    You said everything that had to be said, so ofc i'm giving you a yes even though i don't need to vote, just gotta wait for management to accept you.

Comment

Your recent activities suggest that you love this server and wish to stick around. GamerX needs loyal players like you.
      So, it's definitely a positive vote from my side.
      "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

I dont know you as well, but i heard positive things about you, I will give you a POSITIVE vote.

Comment

noticed you are actively helping from the little time I spent in-game recently, and you are pretty old so yes.

I did get into an argument or two on the day of my return or the next day. Already sorted out those stuffs tho. Will try to refrain myself from getting caught into such stuffs in the future tho.
          don't refrain from having arguments, it's not a bootcamp where you can't speak for yourself.
          the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
            don't refrain from having arguments, it's not a bootcamp where you can't speak for yourself.
            It just wastes energy tbh and I am here to play a game and chill, that's why I will refrain from them for my own interests, that's what I meant. Of course if I need to take a stand, I'll most definitely take it.

Last edited by flogrils_; 11-05-21, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Accepted.

Status has been granted already.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X