X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an App, Nothing special 'round here

Username: Skyler_0[GSH]
    Any previous names: Skyler[GSH], [FF]Skyler, [FF]Sarvasv_0, [BE]Sarvasv_0, Sarvasv_0, Sarvasv_Udawant
    IRC Nickname (if any): Sarvasv_0 (Its an old one)
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Skyler#4986
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1076 h
    PS: After All Those Rejected Applications.. (I wont tell a story now) I am trying again. I have sent a picture of my stats as a link, you can have a look yourself, I think it might be helpful for you admins

https://imgur.com/GIJvtdh
    Last edited by Skyler; 30-04-22, 08:50 AM.

I see you reporting cheaters and rule breakers. Well you just should help to players in-game just a bit more. But it seems, you are improving from your last Trusted Player application. Keep it just like it's, try to help a bit more to players and be well.

You have my Yes this time.

Comment

you will have my yes if you beat me in a deagle duel, haha I'm kidding, you're active, you report and I think you deserve TP, yes from me, GL
      [ZK]Mercy (ID:21) has been banned by Admin [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:17) for you are vaccinated

Comment

Admin Jack and Mercy said everything, you are active in-game and in discord. I have seen reports from you too, 8/10 for that. Try to help players a bit more so that they can get attracted to our server.
        A big YES from me. Good luck sir!

Comment

You're trying it since long time, comparing your past with nowdays you improved a lot.
          you have my yes, dont disappoint us.

Comment

Originally posted by mind View Post
            You're trying it since long time, comparing your past with nowdays you improved a lot.
            you have my yes, dont disappoint us.
            Will try my best not to.

Comment

Accepted

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X