X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application for Next level

Username: WarWithMind[M4]
    Any previous names: WarWithMind[A] WarWithMind[Rv] , etc.....
    IRC Nickname (if any): War_With_Mind
    Time spent in-game (hours): 496+

ive seen alot of reports from you, see you active ingame and helpful, you've struggle alot for this level, i'll give you a chance Yes from me

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
      ive seen alot of reports from you, see you active ingame and helpful, you've struggle alot for this level, i'll give you a chance Yes from me
      Plus I've had trust issues with all the accounts that were matching your comp. till now preventing me to vote on your apps but I got it sorted out now!

Yes from me. GL !
      ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
      Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
      ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
      Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

I think you deserve a chance just try to be a bit more active yes from me

Comment

You improved since your last application, yes from me. Gl!

Comment

Being almost inactive and posting an application can't be tolerated in my opinion. No from me

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
              Being almost inactive and posting an application can't be tolerated in my opinion. No from me
              Negative.

Comment

I am agree with the opinion of Toxic and Blackbird.

But i want to say something about your reason from three days my home connection is not working so i can't able to play regularly from my home PC. You can able to check that after my application i am logged in ingame from many IP because sometimes i visit in cafes and sometimes at my friends home and also when i played from that place my ping is going to highest range so i have dought that someone report about me ingame about high ping (bug) and i kicked. So, I do not play it anymore because of that reason.

Now, from today my connection is changed now i am able to logged in from my home.

W.W.M.

Comment

everyone deserve chance and I recieve a lot of reports from your side and i always saw you helping players Yes from me gl

Comment

your reports are pretty helpful, be more active tho` Yes

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X