• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacifica's 1st Application

Username: PacificaNorthwest
    Any previous names: --
    IRC Nickname (if any): PacificaNorthwest, PacNW
    Time spent in-game (hours): 160 h

From what I have seen since you had joined you are a nice and helpful person, help players and report cheaters.
    You also meet the minimum requirements.
    Not so heavy but still a "yes" from me.

Comment

You're too helpful. No.

Joke, it's a Yes.

Reasons: active, helpful, good behavior, does report, decent english etc...

Huehuehue brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr.
      I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

You sure send quite the amount of reports. That plus the common reasons quoted below token from lorsimon's reply just above :

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
        Reasons: active, helpful, good behavior, does report, decent english etc...
        It's a Yes from me. (Just hoping you're not some double-faced player acting all good for the sole purpose of getting the TP status )
        ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
        Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
        ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
        Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Yes from me too, reasons above

Comment

Nothing bad to say about you, you're active, kind, helpful and you report a ton of people for legitimate reasons... yes from me

Comment

You seem to be a friendly & helpful player, yes

Comment

Accepted already.
                KVIrc User

Comment

[18:29:38] <@GX-30> * Admin Stefan (ID:48) has disabled trusted status for PacificaNorthwest (ID:30)
                  [18:24:15] <@GX-09> [30] TP Chat PacificaNorthwest: Hi Tps and admins. I have one thing to tell
                  [18:24:45] <@GX-12> [30] TP Chat PacificaNorthwest: I'm not who I seem. First of all i'm not a girl
                  [18:24:56] <@GX-27> [30] TP Chat PacificaNorthwest: Second, I have played here before with another name
                  [18:25:07] <@GX-04> [30] TP Chat PacificaNorthwest: Some of you maybe have seen this name before
                  [18:25:38] <@GX-04> [30] TP Chat PacificaNorthwest: A rulebreaker, misbehaviour and shitty player called Baumgartnet/Bonnamor
                  [18:25:42] <@GX-06> [30] TP Chat PacificaNorthwest: I'm sorry for lying
                  [18:25:45] <@GX-08> [30] TP Chat PacificaNorthwest: I'm leaving
                  [18:26:09] <@GX-26> [48] TP Chat Stefan: so here's what happened
                  [18:26:36] <@GX-08> [48] TP Chat Stefan: I gave him a chance to tell me the truth from the start, but in the end I had to find it out myself with the help of other
                  [18:26:46] <@GX-16> [48] TP Chat Stefan: I gave him a chance to tell me the truth from the start, but in the end I had to find it
                  [18:26:54] <@GX-25> [48] TP Chat Stefan: out myself with the help of other admins
                  [18:27:09] <@GX-10> [48] TP Chat Stefan: so I told him I would ban him if he made me work to find out the truth
                  [18:27:36] <@GX-11> [48] TP Chat Stefan: but I told him that if he told everyone the truth, I would ban for 24 hrs and give him a chance to reapply for TP in a month
                  [18:27:50] <@GX-07> [48] TP Chat Stefan: and give him a chance to reapply for tp in a month
                  [18:28:13] <@GX-30> [48] TP Chat Stefan: so, being the decent human beings that we all are, we're gonna be fair
                  [18:28:45] <@GX-16> [48] TP Chat Stefan: im gonna set him level 1, ban 24hrs, and after 1 month he can apply for his tp again
                  He may reapply after one month. If I forget to unban him, anyone can feel free to do it at around 2300UTC time on October 27.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X