• Northwest's Application

Originally posted by Stefan in 10-27-2015, 12:54 AM View Post
    He may reapply after one month.
    One month has passed since this post so here i go:

Username: Northwest[M]
    Any previous names: Bonnamor, PacificaNorthwest, Northwest
    IRC Nickname (if any): Northwest
    Time spent in-game (hours): 358 h

I didn't like you before I found out you lied to be honest.
    No
    Last edited by wooolly; 27-11-15, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Even if you had done stupid things in your past I am going to give you a chance. The reason why you got my positive vote is all because you meet every single requirement. You are a nice example for a lot of people arround here in GamerX. After you was demoted you had still the same nice attitude to everyone here. You was still active om forums and in-game and you also helped players when they asked for help.

Even if you lied about who you really was, I do still trust you.

Most of the people will become mad or are doing stupid things after they has been demoted. But you didn't. You apologized and you agreed with the thing you had deserved.
      I have nothing against you. And as I already said before, you have my positive vote. Please do NOT make me regret this.

Goodluck in your application and keep your nice behaviour up!
      Last edited by Beer; 27-11-15, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
        Even if you had done stupid things in your past I am going to give you a chance. The reason why you got my positive vote is all because you meet every single requirement. You are a nice example for a lot of people arround here in GamerX. After you was demoted you had still the same nice attitude to everyone here. You was still active om forums and in-game and you also helped players when they asked for help.

Even if you lied about who you really was, I do still trust you.

Most of the people will become mad or are doing stupid things after they has been demoted. But you didn't. You apologized and you agreed with the thing you had deserved.
        I have nothing against you. And as I already said before, you have my positive vote. Please do NOT make me regret this.

Goodluck in your application and keep your nice behaviour up!
        I totally agree with Beer. I won't take part in the vote since I don't know you so much (except the penis hairs on your chin) but what Beer said is totally true. Good luck !

Comment

Couldn't have explained it any better than Beer. I know many people wouldn't trust you this soon or at all ever but honestly it doesn't matter to me what you lied about because in the end, you learned from your mistakes and you served your punishment without changing your attitude at all. Any time I see you in game, you're extremely friendly, helpful and you report a ton of cheaters which to me makes you more than qualified to become TP again. Just don't lie or pretend to be something you're not ever again Yes from me.

Comment

Thanks you all for what you all said. I learned with my mistakes and I will not do that things again.

Comment

Beer has explained it all. You have my yes aswell

Comment

I understand why you lied and I respect the reasons why you did. Almost everyone on GX has a past that they feel shame about, but what matters is who you are now. Besides of the lie, you deserved to be TP from what I know.. and I never remembered you as a rulebreaker so..

Anyways it's a yes, I know you should be TP.
                Last edited by CoCoReNdAn; 27-11-15, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I guess my vote shouldn't be counted this time as I failed very much trusting you before (when we all were sure you were a girl).
                  Though you played that role really good.
                  Anyway even after we discovered such a lie (that automatically would mean no trust to you at all) I can say that you have not done anything really dumb since you had pretended to be a girl or since that moment we discovered you were not. Still very helpful in game. Don't break rules. Not an idiot like lots of tps. That is much more important personally for me when I judge about trust.
                  So even after that drama I would say yes.

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and accept this.
                    Admins, feel free to set him.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X