Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well everyone deserve second chance so I'll give u my positive vote and please don't disappoint me . Gl

Comment

i don't have any negative things against you, and also i agree with what lames and lorsimon said,

Yes from me, Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by wooolly View Post
        I have nothing personal against you price, so don't take my vote negatively, but it is clear to me (even if not to the other admins), that you are still going through the 'learning phase' of not being a noob. You'll get there eventually.

No from me.

PS:
        People probably assume my no is because I hold a grudge against him for how he acted a few years ago. This isn't the case, and to be honest I am not even aware of Price's history, my vote is just based on what I have seen of him recently, which isnt too impressive.
        Also whenever you're close to reapply, you rush to me (maybe other admins as well) which i don't really like, it's like begging or knocking out the doors of being a trusted player, it's so clear for me to see that, what's the point ? if you're going to apply why tell me "am i active? am i helpful ?" and other stuff.

No.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Admins like maze and left have some personal issues which were years ago.

Comment

I have deleted my previous post which was a negative vote from me. I've read things like Lames and Lorsimon has explained very clear. I am going to give you a positive vote aswell. Everyone deserves a chance, you have worked hard for this and I know that you're ready for this status.

But if you fuck it up this time I won't be so easy. I have some trust in you, as I already saw some changes in you. Past is past, I can't still blame you for the things you did years ago.

So, it's a positive vote from me aswell. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
                I have deleted my previous post which was a negative vote from me. I've read things like Lames and Lorsimon has explained very clear. I am going to give you a positive vote aswell. Everyone deserves a chance, you have worked hard for this and I know that you're ready for this status.

But if you fuck it up this time I won't be so easy. I have some trust in you, as I already saw some changes in you. Past is past, I can't still blame you for the things you did years ago.

So, it's a positive vote from me aswell. Good luck!
                Exactly what I wanted to say, my vote is positive too and you are warned the same way. With all the yes you've got, I hope for you that management will be fair and give you that chance we want to give you.
                Last edited by CoCoReNdAn; 11-02-16, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Talking about maturity, i would know that if i'm still young and wouldn't say word like "blowjob", some random player asking "how to change job", and you "joke" in wrong place and wrong condition. That player is obviously questioning about how to change a job, in most cases in sa-mp servers this is close to "How to change class?", an experienced helper is expected to answer them directly "Press F4 ...", while a helper in doubt would ask back which "job" is the player was asking. You just ruined it with a joke which is not helpful. To be honest Trusted Players are meant to be a helper, not a clown.

Asking some admin if they have voted or not is not a problem, the only problem is when you force them or when you ask them to check it quickly while they are busy with their admins job. You can see the time differences between your application to the first vote, it's even in the same day, you are expected to be patience here unless you don't get any reply in like 3 days, then it's fair to ask some admins to check it.

I am not going to deny you that you reported rulebreakers, i did received your reports, but not much.

However, I can see that you are still the same, nothing impressed me to be honest. You are still rushing for this status much, you are denying negative votes from admins which are not wrong at all, by also bragging and shouting like "omg i waited this long!", here your impatience is shown. A very patience person wouldn't count how much that he/she has waited for, as it's not their matter.
                  I can also see that you are afraid of getting negative votes, by looking at how you told admin bibo to delete his negative vote reason which explains your bad side, while this does not against privacy matter and therefore admin bibo's opinion is fine.

Some admins might have missed the point he mentioned about it here:
                  Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                  I had some clan problems but they are not a part of tp.
                  It does indeed not part of tp, but it actually shows your behavior. That time M clan was forcibly closed by Northwest (the leader/owner and the founder of the clan), and you are feel afraid of your role there, then trying to hop to other clan, however you decide to stay on M which is already closed, and what a surprise that you PMed me on IRC asking me to give you moderator privileges on M clan forum without even get any permission from its leader/owner.
                  ### Log session started at Sab Feb 6 21:28:15 2016 ###
                  [21:28:15] Common channels for [_Price_] [MazPrice@4B5C8F.73B128.3E8536.82F352]: #gamerX
                  [21:28:15] <[_Price_]> robo
                  [21:28:16] <[_Price_]> there?
                  [21:37:43] <Robo_N1X> ?
                  [22:08:14] <[_Price_]> there?
                  [22:28:04] <Robo_N1X> ??
                  [22:28:12] <[_Price_]> see
                  [22:28:23] <[_Price_]> northwest and potato quit m , but many players are still in M
                  [22:28:30] <[_Price_]> so , me and marisa are handling M now
                  [22:29:32] <Robo_N1X> and?
                  [22:29:48] <[_Price_]> so , can u add me and marisa as moderators?
                  [22:29:50] <[_Price_]> of clan M
                  [22:33:45] <Robo_N1X> and why are you telling
                  [22:33:51] <Robo_N1X> not marisa?
                  [22:33:53] <Robo_N1X> or potato
                  [22:34:14] <[_Price_]> <[_Price_]> marisa
                  [22:34:15] <[_Price_]> <[_Price_]> pm robo here
                  [22:34:15] <[_Price_]> <[_Price_]> and tell him
                  [22:34:15] <[_Price_]> <MarisaKirisame> I shy...
                  [22:34:15] <[_Price_]> <[_Price_]> -.-
                  [22:34:31] <[_Price_]> he said he isn't good in grammar
                  [22:34:40] <[_Price_]> <MarisaKirisame> You can replace me for ask admin?
                  [22:35:55] <[_Price_]> so u can do it
                  [23:16:14] <Robo_N1X> thats not an excuse
                  [23:26:20] [_Price_] [MazPrice@4B5C8F.73B128.3E8536.82F352] has quit IRC: Ping timeout: 121 seconds
                  I did tell about this to PotatoWasTaken (as Northwest is rarely online to talk to me) and she was not actually happy with it.
                  ### Log session started at Min Feb 7 11:28:34 2016 ###
                  [11:28:34] Common channels for PotatoWasTaken [Mibbit@6DD6D8.CA4AE4.2EF26F.8A99D7]: +#gamerX, +#GamerX-Chat
                  [11:28:34] <PotatoWasTaken> Hello
                  [11:28:41] <Robo_N1X> hello
                  [11:28:44] <Robo_N1X> you finally come
                  [11:28:57] <Robo_N1X> is there any channel where we can talk?
                  [11:29:02] <Robo_N1X> privately
                  [11:29:19] <PotatoWasTaken> Nope. :/
                  [11:30:14] <Robo_N1X> its about your clan
                  [11:30:24] <Robo_N1X> you both really decided to close it
                  [11:30:44] <Robo_N1X> This Price guy was demanding me to give him moderator
                  [11:30:52] <Robo_N1X> without even a word from you
                  [11:30:57] <PotatoWasTaken> I want actually to get it back
                  [11:31:08] <PotatoWasTaken> But i disagree at price being a moderator
                  * Note: PotatoWasTaken is the Co-Founder of the M Clan.

If some other admins trying to say that i'm still blaming his past, it's wrong. It's just what recently happening... I am however not active and don't see this applicant's activities much. And if people talking about "oh come on it's a game", while this TP Applications also a game, then i will sadly remove this post and let the game continues.

You need to stop rushing or hungry of positions, we do not want more TP that is "feel mbad" not "getting promotion to admin". And please learn more which is good and which is bad, you don't blame other person like "but other tp do that", when you know which is good and bad, that's when you are mature.

That's my vote reason, so sorry. Good luck other time, maybe.
                  No.

-- Written in Robo_N1X's sleepy condition on 4AM.
                  Last edited by Robo; 11-02-16, 10:23 PM.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and approve this application. I may receive some backfire from some admins, but that's okay, I will handle it. Many admins that I trust have said yes and I think there's nothing to lose in giving you a chance. With that being said, I haven't forgotten what you've done in the past, and normally, you should be banned from this server, but this is only a game. I do want to say, though, that if we see any negative behaviors from you, we will go ahead and remove your status without warning; you must be a role-model trusted player.

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X