• Show
Clear All

• Instant_[R]'s second tp app

Username: Instant_[R]
    Any previous names: -
    Score: 11460+
    IRC Nickname: Instant_[R]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 277 hours
    Extra Information:This is my 2nd post because my first post was denided,then i thought to improve myself,I reported hackers/rulebreakers many times,i never annoy anyone,i didnt abuse anyone i didnt even say WTF/NOOB to anyone,i help many players and newplayers come to this server i give my all information to them like how to /healme/guns/teles,I improved myself i am more improved then i was before,and iam also activate in game,forum,irc,i always respect admins,tps,and other players and i always follow rules.

Y e s

Comment

Nope.

Someone (ID: 63) reported Instant_[R] (ID: 50) for tele in fight
      Someone (ID: 86) reported Instant_[R] (ID: 37) for spawn kill
      Someone (ID: 63) reported Instant_[R] (ID: 36) for nrg at hp
      Also you've been reported a lot of times for going AFK in events, to avoid death to win.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Sir i know i done these types of thing but they were done by me when i was new in this server and i am also sorry for this i didnt know that time that it is wrong and also i write in my post that i am more improved then i was before these actions were taken by me when i was not knowing these and i am now a good player before this i was not that much good that i am now i dont do these types of things and afk in event my dad tells me to do work like goto shop and buy this that like this thats why i have to go afk but really this time i wont do these thing first i will get out of the event then i will go for afk

Comment

I don't really trust you so much,and also as left said my vote is a no for now,maybe next time my vote will be positive.
          You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

I can confirm Lefts argument, you need a bit more time.

Comment

Never saw you reporting cheaters or helping also you are a little bit annoying you need more time to prove us that you deserve trusted player.
              Maybe next time.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
              * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
              <@Adrenaline> u scared him
              <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 28th, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X