• Show
Clear All

• Brago_[DX] 4th tp app

Username: brago_[DX]
    Any previous names: many
    Score: 3680
    IRC Nickname: brago
    Time spent in-game (hours): 261

extra information:admins plz forgive me all my mistake espcially !setlevel trolled hoss and /tp plz admins im changed and now good player i hope u accept me for tp.

regards
    brago_[DX]
    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

You sometimes seem like a nice person with all the PMs you send us on IRC. But, stop with the impersonating, silly jokes and mind your own business. Just help out players if they ask for it, don't force attention onto yourself, admins will take notice of you without the need of that. No one will annoy you if you're a well behaved player. Play like this for a few months and you'll definitely be getting TP. No for now until I see improvement.
    Last edited by Maze; 24-06-14, 10:22 PM.

Comment

i agree with you Maze i help players and report hackers i am active on forums and on irc now i dont annoy also but the problem with me is that i open admin account so Next time u will not see me opening admins account
      and i will be a good player so hope that u will see improvement in me.

regards
      brago_[DX]
      Last edited by brago; 24-06-14, 10:46 PM.
      Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

No from me. You still to improve a lot before becoming tp.

Comment

Even if i saw and realized that you changed your behaviour into a good way
          i really cant trust players who got warned,punished and banned for several reasons.

The question is why do most players always want their TP Level as quick as it gets?

Sure you made mistakes, we all did and do mistakes. But mistakes always happen to people who are not used to their Handwork.
          Experience takes time.
          Just play, be yourself, make firends, have fun, be good, report, help and you will learn and rise your wisdom to get a
          very good and Trustable player in a longer amount of Time.

The way to get trusted is not only posting as many Threads on Forum or being active...

And i think it takes more than just some fixed behaviour problems in just a month to trust you.

Sorry no for now
          Last edited by Battery; 25-06-14, 01:56 PM.

Comment

No, you where/are annoying.
            Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Sir no from me... You became very annoying

Comment

I don't think i'll give you a yes. Btw NO.
                You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Denied. You may reapply on August 29, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X