• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th trusted appeal

Username: wolfdude
    Any previous names: Cama.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Cama
    Time spent in-game (hours): 324 H
    Last edited by CaMa; 17-05-17, 08:45 AM.

This time i will give you a positive vote. You are doing really good job lately, i see you are trying the best to help to other players and your reports are highly active.

EDIT:

[14/05 - 21:41:15] <@GX-23> * Wolfdude (ID:74) has been jailed by Left_[GT] (ID:28)
    Like 3 days ago you did a rule-break... Also i re-checked IRC logs for warnings/punishments and i found i warned you too. It was like week ago. You did Drive by in red zone with Rustler Plane. So my Vote is a NO
    Last edited by PANZEHIR; 17-05-17, 04:55 PM.

Comment

I'm also going to give you a chance. Keep it up !

Comment

Thanks Charger & panz

Comment

No from me as you were jailed a few days ago, and even recently reported for various rulebreaks. Other than that, you are going on the right track, learn to follow rules (And no you can't commit rulebreaks by mistakes, it all counts as the same).
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

if you talk when Left jailed cuz i press the wrong key and shoot him and he died so he jail me but i told him i press that key by mistake & he removed me jail.

Comment

Panz im never log in the irc with wolfdude or Cama. ...etc so if talk about you warning me so he isnt me someone take ma name and go roll with it.

Comment

The Jail wasn't something you could be denied for. It was an accident and I've decided to unjail you straight after.

Anyways I still think that you need more time to improve. You still make stupid things which should not happen as trusted player. For example the double post above me.

Some logs I've found the last 30 days:

Code:
                Someone reported Wolfdude (ID: 74) for db in rz
                Someone reported WolFdude (ID: 69) for rocket in red zone
                Someone reported Cama. (ID: 23) for teleport in fight -_-
                Someone reported Cama. (ID: 55) for /de in /l 69
                That shouldn't happen.

You may reapply on June the 18th, 2017.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X