• Nablus 2nd tp app

Username: Nablus
    Any previous names: Soul2
    Score: 9869
    IRC Nickname: Nablus
    Time spent in-game (hours): 661 h

Info : i improved my self .
    sigpic

Never saw you helping players or reporting cheaters and your behaviour is not good specially insulting admins in arabic language, No from me.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
    * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
    <@Adrenaline> u scared him
    <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

''specially insulting admins arabic language'' ! i've never insulted an admin with arabic language Im 21 years old im not a child to insult admin on games ... can you give a proof that i insulted you or someone and you can ask '' andrenaline '' to translate to you im pretty sure that i never insulted an admin . im from a very honorable family and im very educated i can't do something like you say sir
      sigpic

Comment

[06:54] <GX-20> * [7NA]evil_ (ID: 70) reported Nablus (ID: 20) for kill with db in redzone
        [06:48] <GX-05> * BURT0NS (ID: 71) reported Nablus (ID: 20) for tele during a fight
        [05:46] <GX-11> * BURT0NS (ID: 62) reported Nablus (ID: 38) for tele in fight
        [23:12] <GX-03> * solymaneee (ID: 32) reported Nablus (ID: 72) for he said somthing very bad
        [07:02] <GX-28> * BURT0NS (ID: 44) reported Nablus (ID: 12) for insulting and harrasing my family
        [07:17:17] <GX-13> * [Mr]Luffy (ID: 51) reported Nablus (ID: 41) for helicopter at goo
        No from me

Comment

so lets clarify things ...
          1 - Burt0ns is a liar , when i fight someone and im close to death he Take advantage of the situation and he come to kill me so i teleport because my duel wasnt with him + i never insulted him or his familly I do not enter familly Affairs in games .
          2 - solymane always insultin me by saying '' zamel '' and '' wld 9a7ba '' that mean in english son of whore and gay and when i Defended myself he reported me .
          3 - the 2 correct report is by mr.luffy & evil i really used a heli in goo but i'didnt know that was denied , admin eclipsor telled me i may not use veh in goo , and for db in redzone it was by mistake because that i sayed that i improved my self. It does not matter now i will do more effort ... and i hope sir next time you check the truthfulness of reports because many players do fake report because they hate someone *all my words do not mean that i denial your work i only saying ... The knowledge remain for admins . im only a player with his
          Opinion .
          sigpic

Comment

Why don't you just agree with those things?
            You know that you made mistakes but you are being stubborn and try to bluff yourself out?

No.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I don't really trust you, you need to be more active and show us that you are good for tp status. No for now .
              You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
                Why don't you just agree with those things?
                You know that you made mistakes but you are being stubborn and try to bluff yourself out?

No.
                Am I obliged to accept things that i didnt do !? Put yourself in my place Do you accept to be charged with things that you dont do ? and I'dont bluff i only Defending myself it's a game i'ts not a court to use lie on it . My goal is not to show that im innocent but i want only some equity and justice ... i will Redouble my efforts .
                sigpic

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on August the 5th, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X