X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DedCast's TP Application.

Username: DedCast
    Any previous names: Calypso, Clifford_Marrow, [GXSF]Clifford, [GXSF]Ded, DedCastillo, DanG3, Beasley.
    Score: 13015
    IRC Nickname: DedCast
    Time spent in-game (hours): 218

Extra Informations: Ok, first of all. I've been playing here since 2011, and I've got a lot of experience on this server. I have a good personality. I've got a lot of friends on Gamerx, as well. I like to help each others very much, especially the new players. Second of all, I never use any kind of cheats, I've never been having beef with any other players, and I'm one of the most active players for now. I also obey the rules to the fullest. I hope this application will directly be accepted. Well, here is my status:

Last edited by DedCastillo; 12-07-14, 06:05 PM. Reason: Adding the previous names.

You don't meet the requirement's

[19:14:23] -NickServ- DedCast is not registered.
    -
    [19:14:40] -NickServ- DedCastillo is not registered.
    -
    [19:14:51] -NickServ- [GXSF]Ded is not registered.
    -
    [19:15:07] -NickServ- Beasley is not registered.
    -

Comment

How could my ID be not registered? Well, you know, I used to play with you. Is it bugged or something? Perhaps, I forgot to put all my previous name. When the first time I played on this server, my name was Calypso or Clifford_Marrow. I don't really remember, sorry. I beg your help. Thank you very much for your response.

Comment

Originally posted by RockingEvilZ View Post
        You don't meet the requirement's

[19:14:23] -NickServ- DedCast is not registered.
        -
        [19:14:40] -NickServ- DedCastillo is not registered.
        -
        [19:14:51] -NickServ- [GXSF]Ded is not registered.
        -
        [19:15:07] -NickServ- Beasley is not registered.
        -
        What he meant was that you're not registered on the IRC.

Anyways, no from me too as stated above + You're an avid spawnkiller.

Comment

Well, I remember the last time you jailed me. I didn't do spawnkilling, the player I was trying to kill wasn't AFK, hehe. I saw him moving and starting to shoot me. But when he was about to die, he tabbed or pressed ESC. I think that was a misunderstanding. But I really appreciate if you say no, thanks for you response, Sir ).

But at the time when Pirate jailed me, it was my mistake. I thought the player I killed wasn't AFK, because I was sure that I saw his head moving by typing /headmove. Well, but I knew I was wrong. And now, I'm trying not to do it anymore. Anyways, I never use any kind of cheats, and never annoy any other players by breaking the rules.

Extra Information: I have registered myself on IRC by the help of Rockingevilz, thank you very much!

Comment

Denied you can reapply in a month.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X