X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZveN's | Trusted Player Apply | :)

Username: ZveN
    Any previous names: I Don't remeber. I used like 3 nicks.
    Score: 40000+
    IRC Nickname: ZveN
    Time spent in-game (hours): 181 days, 4358 Hours.

Extra Note: I'm Active in In-Game Daily I play 1-2 hours and at week ends I play 4-5 hours. I was old player, I left samp for 1 year, but now I'm back. I follow & respect rules. I always Help New Players, Report Cheaters. I got experienced in this server. I never let you guys down. I always try my best to help the players in best way to get their answers. Hope I get a chance as TP.

Last edited by Faydee; 21-07-14, 03:48 PM.

No from me. I don't like the way you report and PM all admins to check on your report and tell us how to do our jobs. You're still a Level 1, you should report and just let the admins deal with the hackers and enjoy the game.

Comment

As you wish Sir. I respect your decision. I pm admins because I reported more than 6 hackers within a span of 10 min's I got all the videos of there hacking, So I just Pm'ed you to check asap before they Quit the server That's it.

Once again, I respect your decision thanks for voting.

Comment

Originally posted by ZveN View Post
        As you wish Sir. I respect your decision. I pm admins because I reported more than 6 hackers within a span of 10 min's I got all the videos of there hacking, So I just Pm'ed you to check asap before they Quit the server That's it.

Once again, I respect your decision thanks for voting.
        Just because you think they're hacking doesn't mean they're actually hacking. We get a lot of reports from players but sometimes the reports are not always correct because we have the tools to check them.

Comment

Bumping my apply.
          I'm Still interested
          Last edited by Faydee; 26-07-14, 12:25 PM.

Comment

You are an attention seaker in my eyes. Nein.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on August the 29th, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X