Clear All

• 3rd TP App

Username: AmazingGuy
    Any previous names: The_Amazing_Guy , Amazing_Guy , Amazing_Guy[BtK]
    IRC Nickname (if any): AmazingGuy
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: AmazingGuy
    Time spent in-game (hours): 385 hours
    Last edited by AmazingGuy; 28-07-18, 04:03 AM. Reason: changed IRC name

well you are nice guy and active but i was searching in my logs and i didn't find any report or help from you also i heard you insult some players on irc , this time NO from me maybe next time try to improve your self gl mate

Comment

So let's talk about report first I report hackers a lot and maybe when I report them you are not online. (you can ask Bol how much I report hackers) so let's talk about insult now I have only insult one player on Irc and panzehir warn me at the same time from that day till now I haven't insult even a single player on irc and IGN too... BTW I respect your vote TY for the vote

Comment

I still remember that stuff about you asking for god mode then taunting some TPs because they can't kill you anymore.

You report a lot but you need to be more mature.

No for now.

Declan

Comment

Rly that happened BEFORE MY 2ND TP APPLICATION and I have learned from that mistake and from that day till now I haven't taunt anyone just coz they can't kill me anyways TY for your vote I just want to say that let's forget the past... I've really worked on my behaviour

Amazing
          Last edited by AmazingGuy; 28-07-18, 08:59 PM.

Comment

I personally dont think you are ready yet for this status. On IRC i noticed you are acting bad with some people because you hating them for some reason. If you hate them, all to do is ignore them and enjoy the server.
            For not is a No from me.

Comment

Ty for your vote

Comment

You've come a long way from the manhunt noob to what you are today. I have seen you help when you can, Although I don't get plenty of reports from you (i might not have been on when you do mostly) but i never consider it important and a mandatory job for a player seeking TP status since its more admin sided job. Not saying it doesn't add to the merit but if a player meets the requirement of activity and helpfulness while not showing the wild side then the player is ready for me. Almost every admin and trusted player involve in some type of argument and that is fine as long as you don't be super disrespectful and stay liberal. I also understand its not always possible to act the good kid to people who aren't good to you and also won't be possible every time to come cry to admins against every rude comment, there are times when you really need to defend yourself and the same will be used against you which from my point of view is injustice. Speaking from the normal player's perspective it's super disappointing to have one's goal ruined because of hostility in 1 - 2 occasions. Try to avoid warfare with people as much as you can. Positive vote considering your contributions, Good luck.
                the 2 7 squad

Comment

Tysm for your vote Glator I won't make you regret it <3
                  Last edited by AmazingGuy; 29-07-18, 07:32 PM.

Comment

admin Glator say all about you. Your behavior is very positive and helpful during this time you deserve it.

Yes from me

Goodluck

Comment

You try your best when it comes to reporting and helping, but sometimes you just get into some pointless fights with certain people. Be slightly more active on IRC and forums too.

Negative vote this time.

Comment

Ty Bol For your Vote really appreciated and Bat Ty for your vote too

Comment

I see you’re active and helpful also i received reports from you, but sometimes you don't control your anger and you seem to be involved in drama with other players, a trusted player should know how to respect and deal with different scenarios when it comes to a fight or even just a simple misunderstanding. try to fix some of your mistakes (that are informed above) then it will be a yes, but for now its No from me.

Hope you understand, good luck next time.

Comment

Okay Ty Evil for the vote

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 31th August 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X