• Show
Clear All

• tp app Maryse

Username: Maryse
    Any previous names: no
    IRC Nickname (if any): Maryse
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Maryse#3895
    Time spent in-game (hours): 381h
    I will change myself and I will be helpful to everyone and I want to help everyone and make them enjoy I want a chance

Let me explain what happened yesterday, you were begging admins to delete your forum account, they was not able to check the problem since they are not forum administrators. I asked you why do you want it to be deleted, you answered "bugged", i asked you "like how bugged give more information" you started to talk about cheaters, duels, come in-game, i re-asked you again but i did not get the correct answer, all i got told was "bugged". I decided to delete your old account from 2018 and the newest from yesterday changed the name to "Maryse" without the dot at the end.

Since yesterday you are begging admins to view your TP application and why?

Line 4224689: [27/04/2019 - 01:52:09] <@GX-14> [18] Maryse to IRC: PANZEHIR ? could you accept my tp app
    Line 4224702: [27/04/2019 - 01:54:03] *@GX-30:%#gamerX* * PM from Maryse (ID:18) to Jovan (ID:19): could you accept my tp app please ?
    Line 4228182: [27/04/2019 - 13:11:04] *@GX-18:%#gamerX* * PM from Maryse (ID:18) to Roddja (ID:39): could you accept my tp app ?
    Line 4228185: [27/04/2019 - 13:11:11] *@GX-21:%#gamerX* * PM from Maryse (ID:18) to Roddja (ID:39): could you accept my tp app please ?
    This is not going to happen, you will not get any positive vote by begging/asking it will make your TP application to be denied most likely.
    No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
      Let me explain what happened yesterday, you were begging admins to delete your forum account, they was not able to check the problem since they are not forum administrators. I asked you why do you want it to be deleted, you answered "bugged", i asked you "like how bugged give more information" you started to talk about cheaters, duels, come in-game, i re-asked you again but i did not get the correct answer, all i got told was "bugged". I decided to delete your old account from 2018 and the newest from yesterday changed the name to "Maryse" without the dot at the end.

Since yesterday you are begging admins to view your TP application and why?

This is not going to happen, you will not get any positive vote by begging/asking it will make your TP application to be denied most likely.
      No from me.
      Sorry for Essam's reply he deleted it
      1- Yesterday i told admins to delete my forum acc bcz my Email (Yahoo) didn't receive any messages to activate my forum acc
      and i changed my email from Settings 3 times but i didn't receive any messages to activate my forum acc
      2- Yesterday i told admins to view my tp app but i didn't ask them for vote to me "Yes"

Comment

Originally posted by Maryse View Post

Sorry for Essam's reply he deleted it
        1- Yesterday i told admins to delete my forum acc bcz my Email (Yahoo) didn't receive any messages to activate my forum acc
        and i changed my email from Settings 3 times but i didn't receive any messages to activate my forum acc
        2- Yesterday i told admins to view my tp app but i didn't ask them for vote to me "Yes"
        You didn't tell us to vote yes, you told us to accept it instead.
        Negative.

Comment

No from me as well, reasons are above.

Comment

Denied, you may reapply on 28th of May.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X