Clear All

• My 2nd time application since 2008

Username: Lt.Unstoppable
    Any previous names: [ORR]Unstoppable
    Registered: im playing here since 2008 but in this name I forgot
    IRC Nickname (if any): Lt.Unstoppable
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag:Lt.Unstoppable
    Time spent in-game (hours): 708hrs

This is your first forum post after 2014 and you have just come back from your inactivity...

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
      This is your first forum post after 2014 and you have just come back from your inactivity...

No from me.
      [15:28:10] NickServ [NickServ@services.irc.tl]: Lt.Unstoppable is not registered.
      [15:28:17] NickServ [NickServ@services.irc.tl]: Unstoppable is not registered.
      I know you are a good person and very old player But you haven't been online for a long time and it's really too early to make such an application right now. Also make sure all the info you provide is correct and true. No for now.

Comment

after all this years. you know guys why im not online for a long time? i am making a blessed family,. an im working to sustain thier needs. and that time i dont have computer. i just go to internet cafe to play this game. but now i have a my own. so i can play anytime.

Comment

and by the way, . no admins and tps when im online. bcoz we have a deferent time zone. i am from phillipines . and when im playing a lot of cheaters are in game. an i cant even report. if i do some. its useless. thats why i am applying for tp. so i can monitor. and also for races . an thanks for the comment guys ^_^

Comment

Denied. You can re-apply in a month (on the 8th of September).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X