Clear All

• Kontarna / Trusted Player Application

Username: Kontarna
    Any previous names: -
    IRC Nickname (if any): Kontarna
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Kontarna #9851
    Time spent in-game (hours): ~ 3030h

Hello!

It's right that you are active, helpful, and we recived reports from you. However, your IRC account isn't registered.

NickServ [NickServ@services.irc.tl]: Kontarna is not registered.
    I would ignore that point considering your profile. But in addition, you didn't do any proper contribution forum.
    Actually you didn't even write any post, this is your first one (atleast with this account).
    Furthermore, about your Discord activity, you joined the GamerX Discord server yesterday. So your activity there is 0.

Keep it up, improve the 3 secondary requirements that i have pointed out, and you will have my yes !

It's a no for now, sorry and good luck!
    Last edited by Charger; 04-04-20, 11:05 PM.

Comment

I'd like to give a yes considering how helpful you're in game, your behaviour is also good. But about the secondary requirements make sure to register an IRC account.

You're one of the few players that deserves this status. Good luck!

Comment

you should promise to panzehir that you will be active on IRC too like Charger said... /ns register <Passoword> <Email> next go to email address and confirm next /ns identify <pass> to login in
        Since you are very old player and never caused any trouble problem on the server you are getting a yes as chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
          Hello!

It's right that you are active, helpful, and we recived reports from you. However, your IRC account isn't registered.

I would ignore that point considering your profile. But in addition, you didn't do any proper contribution forum.
          Actually you didn't even write any post, this is your first one (atleast with this account).
          Furthermore, about your Discord activity, you joined the GamerX Discord server yesterday. So your activity there is 0.

Keep it up, improve the 3 secondary requirements that i have pointed out, and you will have my yes !

It's a no for now, sorry and good luck!
          I agree with charger, work on things which is mentioned above and you’ll surely get my yes next time, good luck.
          Negative

Comment

Everything has been explained.
            Negative.

Comment

All has been said.Negative
              Good luck.

Comment

Everything has been mentioned above.
                Negative.

Comment

Declined. You may re-apply in 1 month (6.04.2020).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X