• Show
Clear All

• Apliction :)

Username: mici.exe
    Any previous names: mici faddy.exe
    IRC Nickname (if any): micibenzin
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: adelino#6428
    Time spent in-game (hours): 215

You were unbanned less than 1 month ago. You need more time before getting this level and improve your behaviour, it isn't good at all sometimes.

Keep helpping and reporting like you use to do (report when you see someone hacking/rulebreaking, not when you see someone rejoined after being kicked, like i explained you)

It's a no for now, sorry.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
      You were unbanned less than 1 month ago.!
      Beside that, you got banned for cheating and that makes it so much worse than just getting a regular ban at least for me. I'd suggest you to improve and show you are really trustworthy OVER TIME, posting an application not even 3 weeks from a ban isn't a smart move.

No.

Comment

I tried to apologize, I'll try to improve myself thanks for vode Toxic_CSGO

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
          You were unbanned less than 1 month ago. You need more time before getting this level and improve your behaviour, it isn't good at all sometimes.

Keep helpping and reporting like you use to do (report when you see someone hacking/rulebreaking, not when you see someone rejoined after being kicked, like i explained you)
          Besides that I see you're just sending message in main chat like "id 35 stop using 2 shots in redzones", better you can report and leave it to us.

Negative.

Comment

Krrish

That answer is not clear to me, understand that the new player I told him about, like everyone else, I want to be kind to him and be warned

Edit (to add his 2nd post):

But thank you all for your votes, I'm glad you pointed out my mistakes and I'll improve
            Last edited by Charger; 17-04-20, 07:54 PM. Reason: add the 2nd post

Comment

After me and other player asked you nicely to stop annoy him, you send a PM LeonN saying this:

PM from Mici (ID:19) to [7NA]LeonN (ID:41): Ne moze se igrat kad su retardirani admini
              • In english: Impossible to play when the admins are retarded

Do you see it normal? That kind of attitude won't help you.

Edit: You were banned

[00:56:09] <@GX-20> * Mici (ID:19) has been banned by Admin Jovan (IRC) for massive rulebreak
              Last edited by Charger; 18-04-20, 11:58 PM.

Comment

REJECTED

You may reapply on 22th May 2020.
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X