• Show
Clear All

• Eric Twigg

Username: Eric Twigg
    Any previous names: No
    IRC Nickname (if any): Eric_Twigg
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: eric twigg#8906
    Time spent in-game (hours): 411 hours

I still remember the day you joined us and I taught you some things about the server and you are a really cool, nice and friendly player, you've been always active since that day.

I also received reports from you and I see you helping when you have the opportunity and that's good, even though this is your second Forum post, your first post was a suggestion and that's a contribution, I haven't seen anything bad from you and also considering your activity and your contributions in-game such as helping and reporting cheaters/rulebreakers, you deserve this status in my opinion.

it's a Yes from me, good luck!

P.S: I wasn't aware about you being recently muted and jailed
    Last edited by Churre; 14-07-20, 08:26 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

You do report, you are active, but you've been recently muted and jailed.
      Furthermore, this application is your 2nd post.
      Negative.

Comment

Everything has been explained above.
        Negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Jovan View Post
          You do report, you are active, but you've been recently muted and jailed.
          Furthermore, this application is your 2nd post.
          Negative.
          hello jovan, first of all i rly knew about ur negative vote...but could u please quote the santences that i got muted for....first time u knew u were wrong and gave me an icecream after u understood the situation, second time the whole story was: a player who keep telling me in public chat, eric noob eric noob and sending me while i refuse the duel and he replaies with "eric twigg u dont have balls" and i refuse responding to him, until one time i answered him if i remember good with"i have the balls to give u a facial or cum on ur face". after exactly 10 seconds i appologized to him even before u came, when he told u to come u came and muted me for unlimited time reason if i remember well "u'll be unmuted when u behave" and maybe jailed me cuz i rly dont remember that since it is about 2-3 weeks ago...
          i think ignoring his bad words and highlining on my words is not rly fair, i do confess i was wrong and i appologized after 10 seconds, but also starting talking with him in ur language also gave me a feeling he is maybe a "friend" and i knew u would take it personaly.
          if u could also post ur santence with "stop being fucking obssesed about jovan" cuz i told my friend i will not insult maybe jovan will come and mute me again also considered a bad words specialy for admins since their role is to judge the player, waiting for the whole chat, i appologize about the bad words again, i also appreciate every +/- single vote
          Last edited by Eric Twigg; 14-07-20, 09:04 PM.

Comment

You are breaking the rules mostly when there are no online admins and i will not trust such player to be a trusted player.
            here is 2 days ago you killed a player drive-by with /AF ON
            [13.07.2020 - 00:26:01] * IDIOT ALERT (DB with AF) Eric_Twigg (ID:28) autofix was disabled for driveby killing Meow_CATS (ID:22)
            your history of drive-by kills

[12.07.2020 - 00:20:30] * IDIOT ALERT (DB with AF) Eric_Twigg (ID:28) autofix was disabled for driveby killing memo2020 (ID:40)
            [04.07.2020 - 00:16:28] * IDIOT ALERT (DB with AF) Eric_Twigg (ID:28) autofix was disabled for driveby killing GXTempNameID26 (ID:26)
            [06.06.2020 - 23:44:22] * IDIOT ALERT (DB with AF) Eric_Twigg (ID:14) autofix was disabled for driveby killing Ax_Sag (ID:7)
            [06.06.2020 - 23:58:04] * IDIOT ALERT (DB with AF) Eric_Twigg (ID:3) autofix was disabled for driveby killing LiveoSantiago (ID:1)
            [06.06.2020 - 01:49:26] * IDIOT ALERT (DB with AF) Eric_Twigg (ID:4) autofix was disabled for driveby killing GXTempNameID30 (ID:30)
            [30.05.2020 - 15:56:33] * IDIOT ALERT (DB with AF) Eric_Twigg (ID:35) autofix was disabled for driveby killing jouxy (ID:37)
            here you got muted by an Admin
            [03.07.2020 - 00:49:53] <@GX-05> * Admin Jovan (IRC) has muted Eric_Twigg (ID:20)
            Negative from me.
            Last edited by PANZEHIR; 15-07-20, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
              You are breaking the rules mostly when there are no online admins and i will not trust such player to be a trusted player.
              here is 2 days ago you killed a player drive-by with /AF ON

your history of drive-by kills

here you got muted by an Admin

Negative from me.
              Hello Pan, about mute issue i explained.
              about AF ON, i've never shot from a driver seat, and its all about the driver or me forgetting to do autofix OFF, rly hate thinking about me as a massive rule breaker behind admins back, im trying my best not to break any rule, else i totaly agree with u and appreciate ur heavy working.
              Last edited by Eric Twigg; 15-07-20, 01:21 PM.

Comment

A Trusted Player is expected to be calm (no counter, no revenge, just ignore) and report the players that insulted or offended others. It's good that you admit and apologized, we expect that too.
                Trusted player is also expected to be careful, if you cannot be careful with Autofix, how would you be careful with Godmode? Once or twice might be accidental, but the logs above shows it was more than that.

You are not ready.

REJECTED

You may reapply on 20th August 2020.
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X