X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP Application

Username: [FF]Sarvasv_0
    Any previous Names: Sarvasv_Udawant, Sarvasv_0
    IRC Nickname: Sarvasv_0 (I cant Type Messages in IRC)
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: [FF]Sarvasv_0#9787
    Time spent in-game (hours): 283

I don't see you in-game, according to my activity, perhaps, due to different activity timing (?). Nonetheless, from what I have observed, through discord and sometimes, IRC, you seem to be a nice and decent guy. You like to hang 'round. And to have the current situation esteemed, we'd need to go, especially, I'd go with green signal. Let's see about the active administrators who are active during your activity.

Cheers~
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

You’re a good guy but you’re just reporting a little bit ingame and at forum player reports section too(not necessary but it would be useful when admins are not around or they cant respond when you call them at discord ). Lastly try to be more active and helpful than usual. NO for now. Improve everything that i’ve said then you will have my yes next time .
      Last edited by Calamity.; 06-01-21, 10:26 AM.

Comment

thank you, but you were inactive calamity

Comment

Originally posted by Sarvasv_0 View Post
          thank you, but you were inactive calamity
          well that would be valid reason thats’s why i dont see you helpful or reporting players ingame but i was just inactive during december 19 or 20 till yesterday. How about when i was active ? During that time you are less reporting and helpful ingame. Plus from my point of view you still need more time.

Comment

I agree with Calamity, you need a little more time and you need to improve some stuff, be more active, try to help other players. Maybe next time.

Comment

I agree with Calamity too, you need a little more time

No for now

Comment

Rejected.

You may reapply after February 9th.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X