• Show
Clear All

• [ATM]Blackhand's Tp App.

Username: [ATM]Blackhand
    Any previous names: [SAC]Blackhand ____DEAD____
    Score: 7530
    IRC Nickname: Blackhand
    Time spent in-game (hours): 787 hours.

Extra Information : I am active in game,forums and irc and i report cheaters and rule breakers.
    Have a good day..
    Speak Less Work More.

I had to ban you for aimbot and I know that you have used it again after I've unbanned you.

No.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

That was about 4-5 months ago that you banned me..I think I am changed now bro.If I have again used the aimbot then why you didn't banned me bro.Anyway you are authorized I must respect your decision...But you never see the changes in the player.
      Speak Less Work More.

Comment

I don't think I can give a yes to a cheater :s sorry

GamerX Granny

Comment

You need to count with ur past. Especially if you did such terrible thing like using cheats. I can't trust such player, it would be against the whole TP status rule.

No
          Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhand View Post
            That was about 4-5 months ago that you banned me.
            2 and half months.

But you never see the changes in the player.
            You're talking like we are friends for ages. I do see changes, but here its not the case.
            Like I said - even after you got a chance from me, you were still cheating when there were no admins around.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

[09:40] <@GX-07> * PM from Blackhand (#GamerX) to [ATM]Kanwar (ID:22): Han yar left Bhura admin hai - "yeah, left is a bad admin"
              [09:41] <@GX-26> * PM from Blackhand (#GamerX) to [ATM]Kanwar (ID:22): hamesa negative hi dekhta hai- "he always gives no"
              Why he's a bad admin? just because he gave you no? We all admins never gave no without any reasons

+You've recently abuse your auto-fix
              [16:12] <@GX-30> * [ATM]Blackhand (ID:130) autofix was disabled for driveby killing Piranha (ID:97)
              No from me
              Last edited by RockingEvilZ; 11-08-14, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
                You need to count with ur past. Especially if you did such terrible thing like using cheats. I can't trust such player, it would be against the whole TP status rule.

No
                So I have got no chances to get a tp status forever??
                Every tps have never committed and mistakes???
                Speak Less Work More.

Comment

So I have got no chances to get a tp status forever???
                  You still have chances, just show us that you've changed.

Comment

Originally posted by RockingEvilZ View Post
                    Why he's a bad admin? just because he gave you no? We all admins never gave no without any reasons
                    It's not like that RockingEvilZ do not take anything so seriously I like left's attitude.I must respect his decision..I was a bit angry so I wrote those things..
                    That's mine mistake I am ready to face the punishment....Sorry Left.....
                    Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on September the 15th, 2014. Before you do so, I would suggest you make some changes tho.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X