• Show
Clear All

• by_karizma's second tp app

Username: [T]by_karizma
    Any previous names: [T]by_karizma
    Score: 10508
    IRC Nickname: by_karizma
    Time spent in-game (hours): 414 h
    Extra Info: Hello everyone, this is my second app for tp. I reporting cheaters, active ingame and irc. I feel ready for tp. I hope you will agree with me.

Yes from me

Comment

You're good player, but to be honest I rarely see you helping other players.
      It is a No for now.

Comment

Originally posted by karizma View Post
        I reporting cheaters
        for aimbot 98% -> 96% false

And as ruthless said, i also rarely see you been helpful either, No.
        KVIrc User

Comment

I didn't see anything special from you in the last days to be honest, you should try to help and report more. It's a no, maybe next time.

Comment

No, you are not help full + saw you spawnkilling (not often but anyways) + you still use aimbot (don't need to start topic about that).
            Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

No,reasons above.
              You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                for aimbot 98% -> 96% false

And as ruthless said, i also rarely see you been helpful either, No.
                if while i report someone and you do spec then you could see that. but you just saying when i pming you 'he wont because he's reliable'

Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
                No, you are not help full + saw you spawnkilling (not often but anyways) + you still use aimbot (don't need to start topic about that).
                if i killed someone at spawn and you saw that why you doesnt put me in jail there. you never put me in jail because i never killed someone at spawn. seems you still hate me.
                if you still think im using aimbot why u doesnt ban me? be realitic, i proved that im not using aimbot you know, i can still prove that. do not calumny.

As age im big more than almost you all. I passed the age will do the hack. Playing games is my hobi. sometimes i bring amber from poland for making necklace. this is my hobi too. sometimes they send me fake amber. they are the real hackers. fo9r something you are not sure please dont talk as sure.

Comment

if while i report someone and you do spec then you could see that. but you just saying when i pming you 'he wont because he's reliable'.
                  False, i've checked and also ask for help and opinion from another admins, some of them are got banned (that's why not 100% i said) but you mostly disagree that we say the player is clear. You might reported those regular player or tps, but i did check them, you say it's not always noob using the hack, and so i agree as you might using it too!
                  KVIrc User

Comment

no need to get into polemics, you and tocha are admins. you both can ban me whenever you want. thats why i said you cant see cheating. If you think im still using aimbot thats why do you keep stop? you may not like me thats normal but for you do not like me will be ban would not be ethical. i play according to the rules , you play according to the rules too. if you think im using aimbot ban me if you wont going to ban dont tell me aimboter.

Comment

I dont see you helping any players No for now
                      ]

Comment

no need to get into polemics, you and tocha are admins. you both can ban me whenever you want. thats why i said you cant see cheating. If you think im still using aimbot thats why do you keep stop? you may not like me thats normal but for you do not like me will be ban would not be ethical. i play according to the rules , you play according to the rules too. if you think im using aimbot ban me if you wont going to ban dont tell me aimboter.
                        How ironic, i think you are the one who hate here because you think most player killed you is an aimbotter.

Excuse me, why would i say something stupid like "you are using aimbot" in a forum instead going to ban you directly. Don't equate me as TochA, because all admins have different opinion about you. You said it wouldn't be ethical, why you blame me too (top: ironic)? Anyways like TochA said he doesn't want to start a topic about it, so you can blame him instead of me. Or that you want me to start fighting and arguing with TochA for banning you and saying that you are an aimbotter?

I'm not saying what Tocha said to you that you are an aimbotter, i just said i'm agree on your opinion that not just a noob who used cheats but can also a regular/trusted player too, why are you afraid of this if i agree with your own opinion? even an admin like me might be in same case where management decide if i would stay being admin here or not, if you were me you'd be like "Why don't you just demote me if you hate me??"

I'm asking for some trust around here, you're applying for Trusted Player Application not a Ban Appeal (or Ban Application on which you are saying that you want admins ban you), and so you need to trust the admins too. I feel regret that you didn't trust me.

you both can ban me whenever you want
                        i'd ban every players if i can do so.
                        That's the right word for it as you say that admins can ban player whenever they want BUT IT'S WRONG.
                        As an admin need a real reason to ban, not banning the player whenever they want.

thats why i said you cant see cheating
                        MY bad, i'm sorry but i'm not perfect admin that always ban player 100% right. Maybe you should be an admin so you can ban all aimbotter that you think right there and face out the complains like what happened in your ban appeals.

No need to compare you with the people you reported for aimbot as the result would be the same. Took 30 minutes for me to write these short message and fact for you.

I have a bad habit that i'd keep explaining when someone doesn't understand (or mistaken/misunderstood) with topic or questions on the forum even the other admins told me to ignore me, but if i have to do it, i wont explain more, hope you understand.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

Application denied. You can re apply in a month.

I wish you good luck :-)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X