• Show
Clear All

• Firewall application

Username: Firewall
    Any previous names: [AC]Firewall
    Score: 3000
    IRC Nickname: Firewall
    Time spent in-game (hours): 110+

Information: I'm 19 and I've been playing on gamerx for a long time until I had some problems with admin Lames since I flamed him on his forum profile page, which led my account to a ban (I've never apologised to him but if he ever reads this, well I'm sorry for flaming you in the past buddy, it won't happen again). I know this server very well and I try to keep it clean from cheaters everyday, I really hope I will be given a chance to proof you that I'm suitable and mature enaugh for this duty.

P.S: My forum activity is still low I know, I will try to improve it... my postcount was around 600 in the old vBulletin forums though.

Thank you for your time
    Last edited by Firewall; 05-09-14, 11:44 PM.

Yes from me

Comment

You need more time for now, and also more helpful ingame, and active on irc, forum.
      It's because you've just come back, maybe the problem between you and lames is not finished yet, but since he is inactive he probably forget it, if he came ill try to ask him to forgive you.
      You don't need a weird way "hunting cheaters" it's not the main reason of TP status, it's Admin's and Anticheat's job. But still your reports are helpful, just the way you are doing (like you posted on tutorials) are kinda too excessive, actually i disagree with that way, as it will just annoy players on spawn because staying on vehicle like that.
      Also i've saw you are asking to a TP why nobody has checked your application? Maybe you need more time to be patience. You should improve it and then later you might get it, good luck.

So, no for now.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        Also i've saw you are asking to a TP why nobody has checked your application? Maybe you need more time to be patience..
        Well Zotty is a friend of mine, I was just asking him if it was the routine or if it was unusual that my app didn't receive any reply within 3 days..It wasn't lack of patience for sure. Ok though

Comment

I don't see you helping others at all, besides I agree with what Robo said, you need more time to prove yourself.
          For now, it is a no.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on October the 6th, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X