X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hose's 4th Trusted Player Application

-Username: Hose

-Any Previous Names: [A]Hose [A]Segaway , Segaway , Mellnik , Death_ , progamer_ ( not that progamer that cashewz banned him)

-Score: 2848

-IRC Nickname: Hose ( i registered yesterday because IRC Error deleted my account ( i wasnt inactive for 30days) )

-Time Spent In-Game: Minutes: 30835 ( Hours: 513 Days: 20 )

-Any Information:I report cheaters and rulebreakers i am very active in Forums , IRC , In-Game and i mostly help many players as i can and i am Generous to every player who wants money,cookies,cakes and etc and i will not pm admins to give me yes or vote in my application they will vote if they wish to.

Thank you for reading and if you accept me you won't regret it
    Last edited by Hose; 10-10-14, 07:20 PM.
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Yes from me but you do need to stop following admins all the time since its annoying.

Comment

Friendly player, helps players. Also a donator so I feel its fair that you should get something back

Comment

Yes, good luck.
        * PM from Glator (ID:16) to Robo_N1X (ID:84): Ohh thanks btw i am asian too mine is 2 inch
        *** Admin Robo_N1X: that question kinda gay

Comment

You have improved a lot, and i see you helping players and reporting. I will give you a chance.

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Mousytom View Post
            Friendly player, helps players. Also a donator so I feel its fair that you should get something back
            Thanks for the Vote Mousytom
            Originally posted by CasHewZ View Post
            Yes from me but you do need to stop following admins all the time since its annoying.
            Thanks CasHewZ i won't dissapoint you
            Originally posted by Thunder View Post
            Yes, good luck.
            Thanks Thunder
            Originally posted by Kat View Post
            You have improved a lot, and i see you helping players and reporting. I will give you a chance.

Yes
            Thanks Kat
            My Youtube Channel
            GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
            [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Well although you're not a rulebreaker at all...
              But you're sometimes annoying player and admin, and also overacting.
              Last time you attempt to spectate a player that asking me to make a goo on his object.
              Being donator doesn't mean that you're free to do things like acting to be funny over the people (i'm sure those people get offended but since you're donator they think you're special).
              Like last time, you are kinda annoying with Remi, but remi didn't want to tell about it (but other admins saw that).

Also you're not really helpful on IRC or Forum, last time i saw you give invalid information that Auto identify is impossible, you don't really have much knowledge about it, but better ignore it if you really don't know. Not blaming you that you're wrong at all, but to be a TP it's expected not to give a bad information.

So please, i'm not saying that donator is bad, but please if you're a donator you should act kindly and be polite.

* PM from Hose (ID:113) to Robo_N1X (ID:87): Ok robo can i give you a promise that i would never do something wrong or you can vote no
              I don't need your promise, you just need to change and proof it. If you're afraid of getting denied, or getting voted no, you are not ready to be a TP.

So no for now.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 11th, 2014.
                Don't annoy Admins/Players , you don't need to ask us same question for 5 times, don't break the rules.GamerX Rules take some time to read them.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X