• Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Application 1st Time

Username: SideSwipe
    Any previous names: BuHoBeH
    Score: 482
    IRC Nickname: SideSwipe
    Time spent in-game (hours): 5-6H

- you must have a score of at least 1,000 - I have 482 but i dont know how scores is to have skills as TP
    - you must have been registered for at least one and a half months, and have played recently. - Im playing everyday
    - you must have an acceptable amount of online time: more than 100 hours (you can see your on-line time using the /track or /track2 command in-game) - 1087 minutes (18 hours)
    - you must be reasonably active on the forums (registered) - Im registered and i will be active as much i can be.
    - you must be reasonably active on IRC (and registered - http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?3-Irc). I will be active in IRC.

P.S Sorry for that i dont mean requirmets but i really wants to be TP to help more to players and i know i deserve it because im helpful and skilled and know how to talk with players.I have a lot of skills as admin.Its your desicion but i really wants to be choosed ^^

Originally posted by SideSwipe View Post
    i know i deserve it because im helpful and skilled and know how to talk with players.
    First of all, you surely don't know how to "talk to players", most of the times you are rude and you act like you are god; secondly you're totally not suitable for the TP since you don't follow the rules at all...
    Originally posted by SideSwipe View Post
    I have a lot of skills as admin
    You probably didn't understand the role, TPs have nothing to do with Admins, as their level name says they are just more "Trusted" than the other normal players, you don't need any skill to become a TP, you just need experience in GamerX, which you surely don't gain in 6 hrs.
    Also, rules are rules, there is no good reason to let you skip them.
    * PM from Glator (ID:16) to Robo_N1X (ID:84): Ohh thanks btw i am asian too mine is 2 inch
    *** Admin Robo_N1X: that question kinda gay

Comment

Play until you meet the requirements, otherwise you won't get TP Status.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on December the 8th, 2014. Make sure you meet the requirements next time.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X