X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marissa's 2nd TP Application

Username: Marissa_N1X
    Any previous names: Marissa[M4] , Marissa..
    Score: 2900+
    IRC Nickname: Marissa
    Time spent in-game (hours): 260+ H
    Extra Information : I do mistakes in my past but now i improved my self as Admins can see , I report hacker whenever i see it , i respect everyone , i am active enough in irc, forums and ingame and i Helped Players.

Thank You
    Last edited by Marissa; 05-11-14, 05:54 AM.
    Rock

First of all i don't trust you .When i was in game i don't ever remember to get a report from you, also i didn't see you helping players. It's a no from me now, if i'll see you more active, reporting players, helping also maybe you will get my yes.
    Oh and as i remember this is not the 2nd apply.
    Last edited by raiden; 05-11-14, 07:54 PM.
    You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

I haven't noticed you enough in-game (whether it was for helping or reporting) nor on IRC which unfortunately renders my vote to No for the moment, sorry...!
      ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
      Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
      ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
      Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

You were a huge evader and cheater, but you kind of proved yourself. I'll give you my yes, don't make me regret of this.
        * PM from Glator (ID:16) to Robo_N1X (ID:84): Ohh thanks btw i am asian too mine is 2 inch
        *** Admin Robo_N1X: that question kinda gay

Comment

I see you improving yourself, but it's too early to give you positive vote at the moment. So it's no from me.

Comment

No from me.

Your posts contain only denied TP Applications and you still behave like a bot.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on December the 9th, 2014.
              Last edited by Delija; 08-11-14, 12:09 AM.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X