Clear All

• elixir's tp app

Username: [TFR]elixir
    Any previous names: many
    Score: 12854
    IRC Nickname: elixir
    Time spent in-game (hours): 708.4
    edgy scout main

I see you ingame but never saw you helping players or reporting cheaters and you have improve that you deserve this level its a no for now, maybe next time.
    Good luck

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
    * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
    <@Adrenaline> u scared him
    <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

You are ALWAYS reporting EVERY player that kills you in-game using as reason : "Aimbot" or "Auto C-Bug". You have to know that a player is not a cheater just because he killed you. I also remember you said that you don't want the Trusted Player status, not so long time ago.. Why are you applying for it then ?

I saw that you're not serious at all , your behaviour is dumb sometimes, like you are playing this game for the first time in your life.
      Work on the things i told you and you may get a positive vote from me next time.

No.

Comment

I'll have to say No.

I think you're a helpful player and you play by the rules, active in Forums, In-game etc. I also receive many reports from you but to be honest I have to agree with what Toxic said, You have to know if a player is cheating to send the report rather than sending invalid ones because this somehow lacks us behind checking the ones really hacking, And you're not the only one that does it but it's to point out that this is something you should be aware of and to use in a right way. Also, I think you need to improve your behavior In-game .. acting really immature once in a while can be okay but not all the time, I'm not saying be serious 24/7 .. talk laugh and joke with others but set limits. Try to work on your mistakes and good luck next time.

Comment

I Agree with Zotty.

Try to fix your mistakes. For now No.

Comment

All you do in-game is talk a lot of crap and you're not helpful enough.
            No from me

Comment

It's a no from me, the reasons are above.
              You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

You are annoying like hell.
                You rarely help people ingame but often break into convos which are no concern of yours.

It is a "no" from me.
                Although I'm sure you can become a good Trusted Player in future you are not getting it now.

You may reaply in January.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X