Clear All

• Fp__23's 2th Aplication

Username: fp__23
    Any previous names: no
    Score: 7556
    IRC Nickname:fp__23
    Time spent in-game (hours): 436hours
    Feel free to say what's wrong with me
    Last edited by fp__23; 15-11-14, 03:58 PM.

You're talking a lot of crap ingame and I've never seen any reports from you.

Its clearly a No for me.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

You seem to attract drama/fight sometimes, you need to fix a bit on your manner.
      It's a NO for now.

Comment

I'm agree with some opinions above,

Originally posted by Left View Post
        You're talking a lot of crap ingame and I've never seen any reports from you.

Its clearly a No for me.
        It's true that you sometimes talking crap, but i do see reports from you.

Originally posted by Gears View Post
        You seem to attract drama/fight sometimes, you need to fix a bit on your manner.
        It's a NO for now.
        And yes this too, you are sometimes attract drama.

You're overact on things, you forced your self with smile "(:" reply, and talking crap (complicated) or being dramatic, just last time talking about Race it took 30 minutes to talk about the ramp, you forced me to make the race and you told me to take care of the ramp, but at final i don't accept your race request as you made it impossible, then you said without ramp and no jump, this just waste my time, while other players are complaining to get their reports to check i'm forced to pay attention on you more with your race idea, even when i'm checking one of it, it's annoying. You didn't care with other and the conditions in that moment.

You need to fix your behavior. Act behave, socialize like usual, don't force yourself. It's too deep.
        I did this reply because you pmed me if you're mature. The answer is, you need to find it yourself and think more.

No.
        KVIrc User

Comment

What I was about to say is already written on the previous votes.
          You are a good guy and I'm sure you can improve. No

Comment

Originally posted by Gears View Post
            It's a NO for now.
            That's clearly one of the reasons why you need to improve, a trusted player should know how to respect and deal with different scenarios when it comes to a fight or even just a simple misunderstanding whether it's toward a player or an admin. No.

Comment

After you have been banned your behavior hasn't changed, but when you thought you were about to post your application you started to asslick and fill your messages with smiles like "" to pretend you were changed. Totally not suitable as trusted player.
              No
              * PM from Glator (ID:16) to Robo_N1X (ID:84): Ohh thanks btw i am asian too mine is 2 inch
              *** Admin Robo_N1X: that question kinda gay

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on December the 17th, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X